Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ostron standing, modular zaw and amp, resources

GA-Bulletproof

So this should be a thread to suggest some changes to get some balance into PoE. 

So let's start with standing. As it is right now there are a couple of problems. 

1. Bounties really need a fix amount of stages (e.g. 3) with each tier increasing the difficulty 

2. Mined gems just like the intact sentient cores need to give >100 standing 

3. ALL resources need to drop from enemies in the plains just like everywhere else on the starmap. The biggest problem people are having with the way you need to farm resources in PoE is that your neglecting the actual gameplay with something less fun exciting and interacting. If one farms gallium for example you go to Stephano or similar and do some endless. Your still killing enemies while at the same time obtaining resources. Fishing and mining should be optional for the people that enjoy doing it that way. 

4. Bounty reward could drop rewards on each stage without being overwhelming rewarding if the reward pool remains diluted as it is at the moment. 

AMPS and ZAWS 

So when this was first introduced I was of the understanding that we will be able to have different parts of a weapon that we can assemble as we see fit and reassemble as we like or dislike the outcome of that particular combination. The fact that each part is being consumed is so resource intense and quite frankly missing the point of a modular system I get why a lot of people are actually quitting on the whole PoE experience, me included in a way. 

So please make AMPS and ZAWS a one time craft with option to reassemble each part. Maybe at a credit cost to disassemble so veterans with those millions have actually something to spend it on. 

I really hope for some balance to come quick because as it is right now it's scaring a lot of people away. 

Edited by GA-Bulletproof

10 hours ago, GA-Bulletproof said:

AMPS and ZAWS 

So when this was first introduced I was of the understanding that we will be able to have different parts of a weapon that we can assemble as we see fit and reassemble as we like or dislike the outcome of that particular combination. The fact that each part is being consumed is so resource intense and quite frankly missing the point of a modular system I get why a lot of people are actually quitting on the whole PoE experience, me included in a way. 

So please make AMPS and ZAWS a one time craft with option to reassemble each part. Maybe at a credit cost to disassemble so veterans with those millions have actually something to spend it on.

To your point about the Zaws and Amps, I see the purpose in making it resource intensive, but I think they did it the wrong way as well. I believe the modulation of parts should be an option until you actually  guild the weapon. That way there is a permanence to it after you've tried the different pieces you've made. Not being able to field test your creation and then reassemble it maybe for a small credit fee or material cost seems like a wasted opportunity to experiment.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/28/2017 at 2:02 AM, GA-Bulletproof said:

3. ALL resources need to drop from enemies in the plains just like everywhere else on the starmap. The biggest problem people are having with the way you need to farm resources in PoE is that your neglecting the actual gameplay with something less fun exciting and interacting. If one farms gallium for example you go to Stephano or similar and do some endless. Your still killing enemies while at the same time obtaining resources. Fishing and mining should be optional for the people that enjoy doing it that way.

I feel like fish should stay exclusive to fishing, but mining materials should definitely be dropping from the enemies. I mean, the grineer are drilling there, why would they not have the same resources you get from the same piles of rocks?