The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finally Finished Banshee. How Do I Go From Here?

CultOfPersonality

This is only my second warframe, and vastly different from Vauban that I got during the steam sale since.. well she's DPS from what it seems.

What's a good way to build the mods etc? I did buy the potato after she finished so I'm good on that. Should I just follow the same preciment as most with shield regenerations and ability powers?

Does Banshee have a Nova/Ember esque AoE attack I'll be using for Defense type missions? I'm interested in that as well.

you're kidding, right? Why would you get a frame if you don't know the powers?

She has one, yes, one of the best actually.

Does Banshee have a Nova/Ember esque AoE attack I'll be using for Defense type missions? I'm interested in that as well.

no her abilities by themselves deal crap dmg but she has collosal utility. sonar creates random 500% dmg zones on an enemy and sonic boom is a low cost yet also low dmg knockback which can clear the area for a few seconds and sound quake staggers during its entire duration but is terrible for killing so its an emergency ability to buy time.

She'll serve you well if you build her to take advantage of her ability to pick out enemy weak spots.

Either you can roll with a sniper rifle and try to be a marksman or you can utilize a rapid-fire weapon that's more likely to quickly hit weakzones on groups of enemies. I personally would go with a shotgun when you can get one. A basic Strun could be really deadly in the hands of Banshee. Just fire at the general weak point area and most of those pellets are going to hit for improved damage.

Take advice from a previous 120 Hour 100% banshee user.

I'd use Sonar, Push, Sound-Quake, I would not use Silence as it is not useful at this point, slap on another mod *preferably without changing polarities to allow switching in the future*

Sonar is GREAT for bossing, you can destroy anything within seconds if you focus on the marked spot. Push is a great save for defense missions or trying to revive an ally, it does low dmage but throws them FAR away and knocks them down, which can save a pod or a revive with ease. Sound-Quake is a large AoE that damages and also stuns ALL targets within it's range, staggering htem and preventing them from progressing forward, the AoE lasts 7 seconds.

Get Flow for the obvious power buff.

Get Stretch to allow Sonar/Sound-Quake to mark just about everything in view.

Streamline is a good addition, although not 100% needed, i'd still suggest it, it's what I used.

DO NOT Continuity does very little for Banshee, it only extends her Sonar, and not her sound-quake. I would not use it.

Focus is a must if you plan to use Banshee as a boss-destroyer, the power increase also adds onto Banshees Sonar, making the Multiplier around 6.5x damage instead of the normal 5x, it also increases damage from Sound-Quake, which does massive amounts of damage to corpus MOA's and wipes Infested mobs with ease.

Redirection for obvious reasons.

Vitality.

Fast Deflection or Fortune.

That was my build for a long time, it works out well.

Have fun! c:

Edited by Cute