Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help Artistic Talent Needed

ScottZi115

I have a concept for a custom Warframe Skin but I need someone who has talent in drawing to help make this warframe come to life.  I have the rest of the warframe thought up (Abilities, Stats)  If anyone would be interested in helping please let me know.  Full creative design would go to you and I would make sure you got credit for drawing the Warframe.

Are. . . are ya gonna post the actual details here about the frame? I understand if you don't want any critique on it, but, in my short time of warframe artistic petitioning and acredditing, ain't nobody is gonna snap up an offer unless they can actually read the goods. Even then, it's a luck shot. 

But, the potential rewards suh/mam, the potential rewardddddsdss. . .

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/832809-lay-z-arts-concept-art-fan-art-and-stuffs-update-392017/?do=findComment&comment=8956933

Ah. . . that's. . . that's gonna be a problem then. . .

Well, thinking about it a bit, I know of a few people who might potentially be interested, though one of them is currently busy with getting certified for carry. Need a referral?

Sure that would be helpful.  I don't want to post something either yet because I have an idea for the look of her and some sketched started.  I just need someone who is really good to help me.  If I could get a referral that would be very helpful.  Thank you

Alrighty then, here's the set that helped me on my journey of creation through the forums. I know for sure that Mr. Mako is currently out-of-commission due to certification, but, these other three fellows MIGHT be willing. Emphasis on MIGHT.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/637370-lumped-together-mosh-pit-of-ideas-ive-had-for-too-long/

That set of fellows at the top.