Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fomorian Event: A Couple Of Issues

Otakuwolf

Hi everyone !

I'm writing this because i just entered in Warframe to join the event... AND IS ALMOST OVER ALREADY !!!

Seriousely, wtf, i almost couldn't get a change to try and blow up a Fomorian without seeing that almost all of them are destroyed.

I am european and i have other stuff to do too than playing Warframe, and it has been quite of a delusion to login and see that the "party" was almost over already because the number of missions available is limited, that's really penalizing for people like me that have a different timezone than the main one used for the game and spend his own time to do other things too rather than just play games.

I prefer the previous events, at least the counter wasn't going backward, it was just like "kill X enemies to get a prize and keep killing and get a bigger for all players" so no matter how many were globally killed there was still a chance to get rid to at least a few of those for the "cookie".

Besides, with the latest update the game keeps crashing randomly on me, mostly on the party screen after the stage has been selected, so that makes it even worse because i can't play the game + have other stuff to do + limited times the stages can be played at all.

I don't like this event, it has been quite deluding.

They said that if we don't kill off all of them, our material drop would be decreased as a result. It does look like that each planet gets one? Im not sure, I get your point though..

When I logged in this morning to try the event, and saw several ships destroyed already I was pretty sceptic.. Ive been going at it all day just to be sure I didnt login tomorrow to finish and see none left...now I finally made it to 250 though, I hope those mods are worth using.

Edited by Zareek

I like it.

You need to speak with your team

- Which corruptor do you have?

- Ok good, then I'll use this..and Blabla can take that.

It's better to play in a team

3 points for a single corruptor (I think)

5 points for 2

and 10 points for 3.

It also takes less time with more corruptors.

+ for also not only sticking with only fighting Grineer for 2 days.

This is a Weekend Event. This means that they will be putting out more ships for the entire weekend. You should have your chance to reach the 250 points needed for the grand prize. I am actually really enjoying this event; it encourages teamwork, unlike the last few events. I wish good luck to everyone!

I like it.

You need to speak with your team

- Which corruptor do you have?

- Ok good, then I'll use this..and Blabla can take that.

It's better to play in a team

3 points for a single corruptor (I think)

5 points for 2

and 10 points for 3.

It also takes less time with more corruptors.

+ for also not only sticking with only fighting Grineer for 2 days.

Yeah, I'm liking how this event makes one want to team up and play with others instead of the solo fest that was the informers event. Still like it even though I've played with people unwilling to use their own corruptors and are trying to mooch off others for points.

Also, the point spread is like this:

Alpha/Beta Corruptor by itself = 2 points

Stable Corruptor by itself = 3 points

Stable with either a Alpha or beta = 5 points

Beta and Alpha together without a Stable = 7 points

All three = 10 points

Yeah, I'm liking how this event makes one want to team up and play with others instead of the solo fest that was the informers event. Still like it even though I've played with people unwilling to use their own corruptors and are trying to mooch off others for points.

Also, the point spread is like this:

Alpha/Beta Corruptor by itself = 2 points

Stable Corruptor by itself = 3 points

Stable with either a Alpha or beta = 5 points

Beta and Alpha together without a Stable = 7 points

All three = 10 points

good to know