The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Progression Lost due to Host Migration

DukeDevil57

While on the plains, shortly after capturing and Eidolon a host migration appeared and me and my squad mates did not receive any of the rewards that we have collected during the hunt. This has happened four times now and I thought I should put it on the forums to see if anybody else is experiencing this problem.

NOTE: There were no problems with my internet connectivity --only the hosts'.

I have lost at least 3 exceptional cores and over 12 intact on the few times I've been able face and Eidolon without it disconnecting me. At this point I might as well play solo, as I made it back to cetus, waiting to extract when I was disconnected and lost all my progress again due to host entering cetus before I did. Absolutely F*cking Fantastic. Please save the progress of picking up cores the moment I do, so I won't be so frustrated whenever I try fighting an Eidolon and lose my reward for severing it's limbs because I tried to enter cetus and host disconnected by disbanding the squad before the game registered I was in cetus again.

Yeah, this has occured me pretty much on all the eidolon fights I tried since the inclusion of the "leave Squad" button.

There's always people leaving either in the middle of the game, or leaving instead of walking back to cetus door... And then the remaining people get host migrations that often fail, resulting in losing potentially hours of playtime.

I actually quit playing this update because of this. In fact, I believe this has been the most frustrating two weeks in my warframe existence. I swear half or more of the time I spent in the plains was wasted because of bouties that broke, host migrations that failed or just terrible loot tables for bounties... Feels pointless and I've decided to play something else until you guys get your game fixed.

happens to me twice today, so Furious about this.

Bounty standings are not lost once completed, even if connection is lost. Prime parts can be recovered even when connection is lost, so why can't the same system applied for Teralyst ? i'm not asking much, just save the progress for sentient cores and shard that we earn. losing them just because of some stupid host migration is very heart crushing.

Please DE, you gotta do something about this, if nothing is done them i'm confident that most of the new players surging in to play the game will quit right away, heck even old players will surely quit because of this.

Edited by PhantomCrosz