Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon Multiplayer Match Up

NovaTronX

So here's the problem, to fight an Eidolon at night, you need to have your operator. This means you have to have completed 2nd Dream and War Within. The problem is I keep getting matched with people who haven't even unlocked the ability yet. So fighting the Eidolon is harder, since one person is useless, and keeps dying. Basically, it's harder to fight an Eidolon with only 3 people instead of 4. And since they are usually low rank, even when it is vulnerable, they can't do any damage to it. Maybe make it so that people who haven't unlocked their operator can't come at night? (Or some alternative?)

why you don't try to make your team before going to the plains?

1° you have the Cetus lobby for that, ask to the people that is trying to hunt Teralysts

2° newbies can try to play at night, but they will have trouble to deal against those sentients and Teralyst, anyway (they are adviced to not staying around, but they can use lures against those minor sentients)

3° they still have their quest/objective, neither by bounty, fishing or scavenging ore around, besides of the problems, why they shouldn't play? there's more resources on night and some rare fishes only exist on this moment

True, but sometimes I would rather just go straight in the plains without the hassle. And since they are most likely under rank 5, they don't really need any resources from night time. The match up is also kind of weird in the day time, like when doing a hard bounty. I don't want to fight a hard bounty with Rank 2's. I would rather in general it matches people with remotely close ranks.

Edited by NovaTronX