Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any tips for my Destreza Build?

(PSN)BLACKandG01d123

Question

2 answers to this question

i would drop body count and put in Drifting Contact, then put in the 90% Toxin mod as there isnt a reason to use the DT version with such low status. DC is personally my main Combo keeper, because 13 seconds is more than enough for me and BC is just wasting 4 more cap points for a mere 2 second increase. There is also the forced slash procs combined with Relentless Combination, in creasing the CC even if you arent attacking directly, thus not letting it decay.

Edited by Kalvorax

Delete Relentless Combination from your account. Use Condition Overload. Swap 90% cold for the dual-stat. Body Count for Drifting Contact.

Reasoning being: Relentless is pure garbage and a waste of a mod slot as it's a weak damage increase with heavy diminishing returns working against a system based on a geometrical progression. CO is a 60% damage bonus to everything in the worst-case scenario as Destreza forces Slash proc - this already makes it a best in slot. Viral + Slash relies on actually proccing viral. Proc Viral - 30% extra cold damage do nothing for you.

Going further from your build, you might want to try out Berserker, PFury, or both. Berserker might be more effective than Organ Shatter(or even CO) in the context of you already having a lot of crit damage from your Riven. Or might be not - test it yourself.

Also, I would honestly suggest rerolling the riven a bunch of times, if you really like Destreza. +Crit Damage is godlike and it's a great combo with +Crit on slide, but Destreza isn't really a slide weapon - at least in terms of its range.