Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! Ɨ

Lex Prime Receiver Question

Jeon-Rammbo

Question

Would someone please confirm where I can find this receiver?Ā 

I did void fissures and used wikia as a guide but I did not see the receiver in game as a potential item.

Specifically, Meso N5

Ā 

Commentary:Ā  I just got MR5 and am trying to put together a gearset that will last me a while as I've hit a content brick wall at Uranus.Ā  Enemies are nigh impossible for me to kill.Ā  Maybe I went too fast unlocking planets.

6 answers to this question

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Void_Relic/ByRewards

Ā 

Meso N5 Common

Axi E2 Common

Ā 

all other relcs for reciever are vaulted cause they drop a vaulted item

Ā 

no such thing as unlocking planets to fast imo especially if you cleared them all, problem probably was you had a decent weapon and were like i dont need to upgrade but then somewhere around cres enemies get a decent bump up and you were left like ummm ok what gives lol

Ā 

and yes at the tileset your on now a lex prime secondary will probably help ya out even with 1 forma or even no forma but a orokin catalyst with the correct mods you can easily have that thing hitting 800-1000 on crits

also just starting off with a lex you may wanna throw steady hands on if you got it cause that think kicks like a mule, especially if you try to shoot twice or more rapidly lol

Edited by Tokens210

yes as Dragon mentioned Jupiter - Io is actually where i go to level new frames and weapons as well

if you stay till about 20, you get a decent amount of oxium, probobly a fist full of neural sensors

meso relics can drops at 5,10,15,and 20 (i actually believe the wiki may say the meso relics only drop from a tables which is 5 and 10 but ive had them drop on b an c tables as well which is 15 and 20)

neo relics have a chance to drop on 15 and/or 20

Ā 

of course its all RNG dependent tho

Ā 

and if your unaware of the tables i mention above, endless missions like defence, survival, excavation use drop tables that have a rotation of AABC

so waves 5 and 10 are both drop table A, 15 is drop table B and 20 is C then it starts over so 25 would be A drop table again

Edited by Tokens210

Forever ago i remember running into a similar brick wall.

Thinking if only i get this next gun.

Keep in mind that there are weapons that are real stinkers like the furis early on.

But most of your strength comes from your mods.

If i had to start over,Ā  i would get the regular Hek and put a catalyst on itĀ Ā  with only basic mods it can provide the massive damage newer players need to deal with enemies.

With some extra mods like blazeĀ  and the syndicate augment it can scale to very high levels.Ā  With 1 or 2 forma it can provide massive damage enough to deal with sorties easily.

With 4 shots it is more forgiving than the tigris series.

Tigris series any and all of them if you need portable naval cannon.

Ā 

Sonicor is another one i would personally rush to aquire, its damage with mods and a catalyst is enough for the star chart.

Its biggest advantage for new players and veterans alike is the ease of aiming and the knockdown.

Enemies often can not fight back.

Ā 

Lex P is an amazing weapon, but keep in mindĀ  without leveled mods new guns might help a little but will not be true problem solvers.

Ā 

Ā 

To sum it up

Mods usually matter more than new weapons.

If you need some serious punchĀ  HekĀ Ā  or TigrisĀ  well modded can carry you

Play with what you enjoy.

Secondary weapons are just as strong or often stronger than primary weapons usually take a little bit more effort/ forma.

Melee can also solve alot of problemsĀ  again all about the mods.

Ā 

Sorry guess i started rambling,Ā  hope something was helpful.

i was gonna mention melee but since hes on Uranus now and having damage issues he probably need to be able to swing those tilesets first then they'd be able to do second dream quest and end up with a melee weapon good enough to finish off the planets with