Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Amp Mastery Unclear

Xavier

We know that the mastery for a Zaw is earned by leveling each unique strike. We also know that leveling the (gilded) Amps gives mastery. Do we have any official confirmation from DE that the mastery for the Amps comes from the Prism (analogous to the Zaw's Strike)?

6 hours ago, fryhtan6 said:

I've leveled two different strikes and only got credit for one "zaw" isn't it bugged then?

In order for Mastery to be earned from a Zaw or Amp, the weapon must be gilded. I would imagine only one of the weapons you leveled was guilded, perhaps because you purchased it with platinum (the Zaws that are sold pre-built are also pre-guilded).

On 10/30/2017 at 2:05 AM, Xavier said:

In order for Mastery to be earned from a Zaw or Amp, the weapon must be gilded. I would imagine only one of the weapons you leveled was guilded, perhaps because you purchased it with platinum (the Zaws that are sold pre-built are also pre-guilded).

First off that's wrong. I immediately started earning MR xp BEFORE it was gilded (I'm talking about a Zaw not a Amp). And why are you assuming I bought it with plat? Zaws are such trash weapons and in a bad spot you would have to literally be r.e.t.a.r.d.e.d to waste plat on it.

Okay one thing they did not state that the profile will only show one while xp will be earned but will not clearly show on the profile unless you keep track of the numbers. Just saw the numbers change but not the amount of weapons in profile.

Edited by fryhtan6
New info