Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

<<Floating Spaghetti>> | All Research | Friendly Clan | Discord | Any Rank | Clan Rank 10

Bl4zko

Hey would love to join. 

In game name is Lyrenco1. Currently 22 years young. I would like to join a clan to learn more about the game and progress into harder content. 

What I enjoy most is cracking relics open and receiving the loots ;) 

Thanks

In  game name: Velosees

- Tell us a bit about yourself

24 Sadly; fat boy loves spaghetti on Toast. Enjoy's way to many music concerts.

- Reason you'd like to join.

My friend (Lyrenco1) has found you guys on here as we're looking to get involved a lot more.

- What do you like most in the game?

Excalibur and upgrading those sweet mods.

10 minutes ago, Lyrenco1 said:

Hey would love to join. 

In game name is Lyrenco1. Currently 22 years young. I would like to join a clan to learn more about the game and progress into harder content. 

What I enjoy most is cracking relics open and receiving the loots ;) 

Thanks

8 minutes ago, Velosees said:

In  game name: Velosees

- Tell us a bit about yourself

24 Sadly; fat boy loves spaghetti on Toast. Enjoy's way to many music concerts.

- Reason you'd like to join.

My friend (Lyrenco1) has found you guys on here as we're looking to get involved a lot more.

- What do you like most in the game?

Excalibur and upgrading those sweet mods.

Hey guys, I've sent you both an invite. Hope you enjoy playing with us, welcome to the clan.

Hey!  I'd love to join.  Spaghetti is pretty high tier food so I'm down with a clan named after it.

I'm 23 from the UK, MR13, been playing Warframe since just after launch but recently getting a lot more into it with the story content and Plains. 

I'd like to join because I'm after a clan that I can hang out with and contribute towards.  Do I want your clan research?  Yes.  Will I contribute to future research too?  Also yes.

I like doing group activities most - Plains content is really fun so having a group to jump in with and play bounties with would be awesome.  Also a big fan of working out powerful builds and experimenting with some of the non-conventional weapons.

5 hours ago, iNf3ctioNZ said:

Hey!  I'd love to join.  Spaghetti is pretty high tier food so I'm down with a clan named after it.

I'm 23 from the UK, MR13, been playing Warframe since just after launch but recently getting a lot more into it with the story content and Plains. 

I'd like to join because I'm after a clan that I can hang out with and contribute towards.  Do I want your clan research?  Yes.  Will I contribute to future research too?  Also yes.

I like doing group activities most - Plains content is really fun so having a group to jump in with and play bounties with would be awesome.  Also a big fan of working out powerful builds and experimenting with some of the non-conventional weapons.

Hey there, I've sent you a clan invite. Welcome to the clan. Also feel free to join our discord if you'd like ^^

6 hours ago, Omix32 said:

Yo :3 I'd like to join. MR 14, been on and off since beta, currently my favorite activity is mining and I enjoy the wide open space ^_^. (IGN: Omix32)

An invite has been sent your way, welcome to the clan.

Hey! MR9 here. I can see I have a chance at joining my fellow spaghetti lovers in the battle for food domination.

My IGN: Harryshane96

I really need some company to play with so I can enjoy this MULTIPLAYER game. Jeez its pretty hard finding people to play with where I come from. (India. Don't judge pls :P)

I am here to have fun, and if it means contributing to the clan, why the hell not. The clan provides invaluable resources like other players so I'm glad xD 

1 hour ago, HarryShane96 said:

Hey! MR9 here. I can see I have a chance at joining my fellow spaghetti lovers in the battle for food domination.

My IGN: Harryshane96

I really need some company to play with so I can enjoy this MULTIPLAYER game. Jeez its pretty hard finding people to play with where I come from. (India. Don't judge pls :P)

I am here to have fun, and if it means contributing to the clan, why the hell not. The clan provides invaluable resources like other players so I'm glad xD 

Hey man, invite has been sent to you. Welcome to the clan :)

11 hours ago, Eyesharp said:

Hello there! 

I am MR10 and I am just getting back into the game so I am a bit rusty. I'd just like to play with people who are friendly and chill :)

I'd also like to contribute and help in any way that I can!

My IGN: Eyesharp

Thanks!

We've sent you a clan invite. Welcome :)

Tell us a bit about yourself.

I am a hardcore gamer to the point where my fiancee has gotten mad at me (not anymore, I'm better at balancing now lol). I love online communities as I grew up with them and have a natural tendency to help others. Behind the screen, I'm a software developer, fitness junkie, and motorcycle racer. So I can help others outside of Warframe if they are interested in those topics.

Reason you'd like to join.

.......your clan name put tears of joy into my eyes.

What do you like most in the game?

The philosophy behind the game's design. The combat is simple, yet fluid and complex enough that the skill ceiling isn't stupidly low. The mod system is extremely diverse. And....the game teaches you patience, which I have none of!

IGN should be G5XR7S0

1 hour ago, Dofolo said:

This better be good spaghetti.

MR6, returning noob

ingame Dofolo

18 minutes ago, G5XR7S0 said:

Tell us a bit about yourself.

I am a hardcore gamer to the point where my fiancee has gotten mad at me (not anymore, I'm better at balancing now lol). I love online communities as I grew up with them and have a natural tendency to help others. Behind the screen, I'm a software developer, fitness junkie, and motorcycle racer. So I can help others outside of Warframe if they are interested in those topics.

Reason you'd like to join.

.......your clan name put tears of joy into my eyes.

What do you like most in the game?

The philosophy behind the game's design. The combat is simple, yet fluid and complex enough that the skill ceiling isn't stupidly low. The mod system is extremely diverse. And....the game teaches you patience, which I have none of!

IGN should be G5XR7S0

Hey guys I've sent both of you a clan invite, welcome to the clan!

2 hours ago, Karnagus said:

Could you post discord links on here?

It's in the clan's message of the day, ingame.