Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

<<Floating Spaghetti>> | All Research | Friendly Clan | Discord | Any Rank | Clan Rank 10

Bl4zko

1 hour ago, ArchimedesWF said:

My IGN is ArchimedesWF. I just started recently playing mainly solo and am mastery rank 7. Really enjoying the game and am looking to get into to the coop/team stuff.

Hi there, I've just sent you a clan invite. Welcome to our clan :)

10 hours ago, NominusAbdominus said:

Hey there! (Somewhat) new guy here and let me just say spaghetti is awesome and I was hoping if I could join this pasta themed clan of yours? MR 7 and my IGN is NominusAbdominus. 

Hi there, I've sent you the clan invite. Welcome to the clan :)

On 17/12/2017 at 4:08 PM, SilverFox41 said:

IGN: SilverFox41

MR 6

Spaghetti is delicious

58 minutes ago, Sconge said:

IGN: Sconge

Mastery Rank: 6

Would love to join!  Have a friend who would probably join with me.  Recently got back into the game and catching up but have multiple max rank and polarized frames/weapons.

An invite has been sent to both of you, welcome to the clan!

Edited by Bl4zko

• 2 weeks later...

My ING is :xX_-Xerxes-_Xx ;I'm sorta casual, only at MR_6 and I'm aiming to try to unlock the warframes/weapons I reallly want by working for them rather than buying them.

I wanted to join your clan because it has a funny name, seems pretty active, and the last clan I was in was not active at all wheras the only people who could promote haven't been online in nearly a month/year.

I like how Warframe is like playing as a space ninja with cool and unique weapons, plus the fact you can work to obtain pretty much anything (except TennoGen ofcourse), and the community/DE have been thriving and present over the several years since its release.

I look forward to your response and hope that I am able to join your clan, Thank you.

5 hours ago, xX_-Xerxes-_Xx said:

My ING is :xX_-Xerxes-_Xx ;I'm sorta casual, only at MR_6 and I'm aiming to try to unlock the warframes/weapons I reallly want by working for them rather than buying them.

I wanted to join your clan because it has a funny name, seems pretty active, and the last clan I was in was not active at all wheras the only people who could promote haven't been online in nearly a month/year.

I like how Warframe is like playing as a space ninja with cool and unique weapons, plus the fact you can work to obtain pretty much anything (except TennoGen ofcourse), and the community/DE have been thriving and present over the several years since its release.

I look forward to your response and hope that I am able to join your clan, Thank you.

A clan invite has been sent your way, welcome!