Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zaw still won't equip stance in missions

Aekhon

I have a polearm Mewan zaw that I purchased from Hok before the patch that supposedly addressed the issue of stance mods on zaws not staying installed, and the issue is still there.  It's changed in that the arsenal always shows the stance mod equipped, but as soon as I load up any mission (in solo mode, anyway), be it on the Plains or elsewhere, the stance mod is no longer equipped.  Please fix this; thanks!

The only workaround at the moment is to not use the capacity points provided by the stance. Using up any of the 10 capacity points, aside from disabling the stance, it also seems to break other mods applied because there is not enough capacity. In order to use this workaround it may mean you either forma until the stance's capacity points are not used, or remove some of the mods, i.e it shows 10+/total, and go with an incomplete build.

Hrm...how long ago did this workaround come about?  I ask because I did try unequipping one mod a few weeks ago (I have 4 points free normally and the mod I unequipped was 9 points, so that gave me 13 free points) and I still had the no stance installed problem.  Thanks for the reply though; I'll try it again later.

It's funny because this does work. I tried this and my weapons had no stance issues which is weird, these zaws were built like 3-4 days ago so not sure if that adds to the problem or has any relevance. 

14 hours ago, nms. said:

The only workaround at the moment is to not use the capacity points provided by the stance. Using up any of the 10 capacity points, aside from disabling the stance, it also seems to break other mods applied because there is not enough capacity. In order to use this workaround it may mean you either forma until the stance's capacity points are not used, or remove some of the mods, i.e it shows 10+/total, and go with an incomplete build.

However with staff weapons clashing forest has no issues with mod capacity and no matter how many spare points you have it works, however Flailing branch did have an Issue with it. Shortly put when I used the default stance (polarity anyway) of clashing forest on staff, it had no issues no matter what mod was put on, however with flailing branch any attack speed (fury) and pure elemental mods (shocking touch etc) caused the stance to be unequipped, (assuming mod points isn't over the amount of stance capacity added as mentioned by nms.).  I have heard there are problems with Dagger Zaws not equipping stance when dagger only mods are put in like covert lethality. I'm just adding this so that this issue may be better researched and fixed.

Edited by TJCTHEANCIENT