Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Index game crashing bug

Pikachu195

Everytime I try joining an already playing squad on index (medium risk, I haven't tried the other ones) the game crashes. I tried it 5-6 times and the game crashed every single time 

I also submitted a direct bug report from the window that pops up when the game crashes.
this is the bug number WAR-1491707

I also encountered this bug tonight, but only after I had already successfully completed several rounds with no crashing.

One important difference between my pre- and post-crash sessions: I had equipped some of the new Nekros Prime deluxe skins/items in my arsenal.

Random investigative musings have been spoilered, since I don't really have any idea what could be causing these crashes.

Spoiler

I'm still trying to figure out if there's a connection, but I just completed a match after removing the Irkalla helmet in all my loadouts and replacing it with the default Nekros Prime helmet. Irkalla skins remain on for now, but it was interesting to complete a match after having crashed several times in a row.

After several crashes in a row, I ran both the "Verify" and "Optimize" commands from the Launcher. I was able to complete one session of Medium Risk before I crashed again.

If I encounter any more crashes, I'll edit this post with the appropriate IDs.

Edited by yerpmalton
sure enough, it was probably a fluke :v (WAR-1491898, WAR-1491916)