Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Punishment For Failing An Event Is Fine, But This Is The Wrong Punishment

Madotsuki

True, regardless of what punishment DE chooses, there will be those who simply will not accept any kind of hindrance and just skip the game for the punishment period. However, buffing the Grineer would still be a much more interesting and entertaining punishment than making the game even more grindy than before, and I'm sure significantly less people would skip the game as such.I mean, what would YOU prefer, tougher Grineers for a few weeks, or halved resource drop rates for a few weeks?

I see them as equally bad scenario.

It's not about preference. It's about anticipating the outcome of both scenarios. Halve material drop should be less severe of the two and affect gameplay less. Think about those newbies and the same casual group that complain about the punishment, will they complain less with buffed Grineer?

The game won't be less grindy with buffed Grineer. There will be no grind at all because these groups won't play at all.

i like the punishment over the top 100 crap, would u would the top 100 or possible punishment that can be avoided all together with a community work

out of the million or move active players only 100 for the top 100? or this think about it. now all u need to do it do what u can and have a life and sleep with out worry about someone taking your top 100 place and the ppl can sleep soundly knowing they have everything form them even but still will fight to keep the punishment form happening 

Most of the best farming spots have had their ships destroyed already anyways.  Don't know what people are worried about :|

Of course, ships are respawning at a pretty high rate too, which is another problem.

So it depends on whether people get penalized for planets that were cleared, but might have magical zombie ships coming back. If so, that's rigging the board. :-/

Edited by Taranis49

Of course, ships are respawning over previously cleared planets - Sedna's was knocked down and came back a few hours later.

So it depends on whether people get penalized for planets that were cleared, but now have magical zombie ships coming back. If so, that's rigging the board. :-/

No they're not, Sedna hadn't come up yet. They're not respawning, where'd you get that idea from?

No they're not, Sedna hadn't come up yet. They're not respawning, where'd you get that idea from?

Looked like it to me, made a mistake and edited: though it doesn't help that they're using duplicate names: Lugh actually has come up atleast twice.

Looked like it to me, made a mistake and edited: though it doesn't help that they're using duplicate names: Lugh actually has come up atleast twice.

Erm, I suggest you take a look at the victory list.  Lugh hasn't come up at all before the current one.  All of the ships have different names.