Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr Ultimate Improvement

sLuGHelge

Hello fellow Tennos,

Once more i'd like to hear your opinion about some minor things i was thinking about, to improve the game. 

Sorry Underdogs for spoiling secrets but Zephyrs Ult has finally found its place in the Plains and is a solid CC aswell, BUT

still i'd like to see one thing added  to her Ult.... Just Imagine you could attach Hydroids Ult to Zephyrs Ult.... youd have A KRAKNADO! ZOMFG  - a lootspilling wet tentacle slapping spring of Joy! BAM

if this is too much how bout satisfying a powergriefers heart and add mag bubble abilitys to the Zephyr ult... so that its not only adapting Status but also embraces the Dmg done to the Tornado?

the Ult may become to strong on a max duration build, but the targets are blown away anyway... so the ult would only be killer in close quarters where enemys are stuck on the cieling and recieve constant Ult dmg.... but in the end this would only improve the versatility of the Ult. tbh i'm not aware of exact numbers, i just reflect what i feel about the Ult. 

Thanks for reading, keep it up Tennos

yours humble me

Kraknado lmao. Thank you.

Actually making damage shot into the tornado apply to whole tornando like mag bubble or even hydroid puddle would be pretty nice and make it actually worth something damage wise. No reason whatsoever to have power str on Zeph currently aside from Jet Stream

How about Tornado also absorbs enemy fire, dealing back a portion of the damage as the elemental type.

I think it would be great if tornado was also

- aimable

- chargeable to determine the size. Higher charge/More AoE = wanders more. Smaller tornado = stays on spot more

- much easier to shoot enemies trapped in it

- gives you a large speed boost if you use Tail Wind through it

-  Refreshes your Turbulence duration if you pass through it with Turbulence active

- Can be detonated with Divebomb

Edited by CapnToaster