Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do some people make the ash prime smoke screen ability never end?

(PSN)moonlightyuh

Question

4 answers to this question

Build ability duration.

When I used to play Ash I built him with max duration and efficiency. I'll update this with my specific build once I get back on Warframe, I've gotten a pretty good Smoke Screen build going on which requires no forma so that should help you out.

And of course, everything ends, it just lasts for a ton longer. I mean, by building duration and efficiency, we get as much invisibility duration for as little cost as we can.

As long as you can kill enough stuff (which isn't hard) you'll naturally get enough energy orbs to stay invisible for ages. I've gone 40 minute survivals while taking least damage. But uhh, I left cuz I got too hungry but I'm 100% confident I could've went for much longer.

6 hours ago, NSDBL said:

And of course, everything ends, it just lasts for a ton longer. I mean, by building duration and efficiency, we get as much invisibility duration for as little cost as we can.

As long as you can kill enough stuff (which isn't hard) you'll naturally get enough energy orbs to stay invisible for ages. I've gone 40 minute survivals while taking least damage. But uhh, I left cuz I got too hungry but I'm 100% confident I could've went for much longer.

Ok thanks please be sure to put down the build :)