Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fulfill the second vessel's challenge [Bugged]

BethTheBean

Good evening.

I've bought the BP for the" Sands of Inaros" today, and started the the mission.

I'm up to the second vessel's challenge, which is to kill 20 Hyekka Master. I've tried a number of missions, but the kills won't register. Even Baro won't acknowledge them.

I've removed the jar from my gear wheel, then put it back on. I've switched it with other missions, then set it back. I even logged out and then back in... to no avail.

I'm quite disappointed, really. My second purchase from Baro, and I can't take advantage of the spoils.

Thank you for your time.

Edited by GrazewoundZero

Update :

This morning I verified and optimized the game through Warframe's official launcher (not Steam). When I logged in, I saw the glyph on the vessel changed with last night's kills. I decided to kill some more Hyekka Masters, and they did register on the vessel. However, I didn't get the tone after each kill and Baro didn't acknowledge the kills either.

I'll keep this threat informed. 

Update :

I was able to complete this mission, early this morning.

I killed Hyekka Masters until the mission tracker prompted me to return to Mars. The third challenge, and the rest of the mission, went as it should.

I dont know if this is a general bug for the second challenge, or it's centered around the Hyekka Master choice.

Thank you for your time.