Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Continuity still a recommended mod for Ember/ World On Fire?

Bobmcq11

Question

I’m pretty new to this game, so I’m doing a lot of research to try to get my builds stronger. The most fun (and highest damage output) build I’ve tried so far is World On Fire. Here is a question though- every guide seems to suggest using Primed Continuity, but are those guides older from when WOF had a set duration? Or does it have some interaction with the build?

Thanks,

Bob

4 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Bobmcq11 said:

I’m pretty new to this game, so I’m doing a lot of research to try to get my builds stronger. The most fun (and highest damage output) build I’ve tried so far is World On Fire. Here is a question though- every guide seems to suggest using Primed Continuity, but are those guides older from when WOF had a set duration? Or does it have some interaction with the build?

Thanks,

Bob

Increased duration will, along with efficiency, reduce the power consumption of channeled skills such as World on Fire. In Ember's case, it would be pretty handy to have for your 4, as well as increasing how long the damage buff from Accelerant is in play.

Its there to counteract Duration loss from Transient Fortitude and Fleeting Expertise.

Generally youre aiming for a cap of 25% drain (of base drain value).

Toggled abilities drain per second is affected by Ability Duration as well, heres a chart (only Equinox 3rd ability is an exception)

HgtWbsu.png