Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Matchmaking Problem... Maybe?

AuraKai

So I was thinking of spending the entire day going through and doing the event (I missed out on doing it yesterday due to computer problems) and what annoyed me enough for me to stop was the amount of lag I got every time I got into a group. 75% of the time (i'm estimating) I seemed to lag to the point where my teammates and enemies teleport. I know it's not my computer's problem (at least I don't think so) since I do get some good teams every now and again or at the very least, I'm not the one lagging and instead it seems that someone else is.

Ok back to the point, is it actually something to do with my part in the connection that makes it so laggy? Or perhaps is there something I can actually do to make the connection better? I mean I rather not rely too much on waiting on a fix on this since it seems quite a bit of people don't seem to have the same problem as I do. So yeah, any answer would be greatly appreciated.

Dude many people have same problem as you ,you are not alone ;D

Is that so. Hahaha, well that's a bit comforting at least... not good, but comforting XD

I just hope the matchmaking or server connection is fixed up a bit more by the time next event starts. I mean I was thinking of reaching 500 points or something but I'm sort of stuck at only getting like 80.

I think it's computers/connections (of the host) that can't handle 10 enemies and 4 players in a non-dedicated fashion and thus make the game unenjoyable.

Then you tell the host to fix his computer/net/stop dling proen and he gets mad.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one experiencing this. When I'm the host, everybody on the squad doesn't feel any lag but when I'm the client everyone are teleporting but I can pick up items without lag. I can even stealth kill enemies even though we're already detected because they're just standing there. I did 250+ points for the event while lagging badly. Yes, all of them. I don't even have any active downloads.

I already filed a request to the support team & still waiting for an answer.

Edited by czaczaczar

I'm so glad I'm not the only one experiencing this. When I'm the host, everybody on the squad doesn't feel any lag but when I'm the client everyone are teleporting but I can pick up items without lag. I can even stealth kill enemies even though we're already detected because they're just standing there. I did 250+ points for the event while lagging badly. Yes, all of them. I don't even have any active downloads.

I already filed a request to the support team & still waiting for an answer.

I'm not too surprised that you already got the 250 mark, I mean if I wasn't so annoyed at my computer for dying on me yesterday (well actually 2 days ago) I would of played regardless of the lag. The thing that really got to me though (I for to mention it earlier) was after I found a good match up with no lag and no one else seemed like they were lagging, for some reason I got kicked out (probably due a low point in the connection?) and it was kinda discouraging. I would like it if they implanted a system where you can fine the people you were playing with if their still active in a team (like a redial botton XD)

Well in any case, maybe for a future event I can attempt to find you as a host so I won't lag to much. =D