Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Goodbye Warframe!

Elibae

Humm... I was expecting a nice rant about how this lag-weekend-event isn't too enjoyable.

I was also expecting you to suggest making dedicated servers part of the FOUNDERS deal so if you ever played with founders your game wouldn't lag to S#&$s.

Quick, find his morphics and control module stashes, yes, Mute, you can have the Vandal! 

Hurry up, and NOBODY... I mean NOBODY bring this up to the Lotus, we're merely reclaiming resources a lazy Tenno didn't need!

Sleep.. buh!

Humm... I was expecting a nice rant about how this lag-weekend-event isn't too enjoyable.

I was also expecting you to suggest making dedicated servers part of the FOUNDERS deal so if you ever played with founders your game wouldn't lag to S#&$s.

lag? i didn't have lag maybe you need to buy new internet :D

This belongs in off-topic. 

... well actually it doesn't belong anywhere, but that's where it should've gone.

Why? He's addressing Warframe. Off-topic is for things that aren't addressing Warframe.

I swear, people just don't know these things.

Backseat moderation, ho~!

Edited by FatalX7

Why? He's addressing Warframe. Off-topic is for things that aren't addressing Warframe.

Why are we worried about this? Tenno' sleeping with a war going on! Loot his inventory and get out! Someone hack his ship terminal, you - you there, grab that box and shove it into the other terminal to 'reconfigure the navigation system' the Lotus keeps telling us that's how it works, so that's how it works! and to be safe shoot out a window, and you - Nova take out the reactor so he can drift into the sun!

Double time people!

But no really.. I give this thread ten minutes before it disappears.

Edited by Azraill

If you guys have lag, then check your status. It's not DE side. So cry moar

It's on hosts side so introduce dedicated servers.

Edit: Or fast forward to 5 years ahead when people in every gutter of the planet have more capable hardware.

Edited by scavenge

thats what i was telling him but i think he still believes its DE's fault :P

Kinda is cuz they rely on this model.

Anyways, it's just how to kill casual gamer interest fast.

Edited by scavenge

Why are we worried about this? Tenno' sleeping with a war going on! Loot his inventory and get out! Someone hack his ship terminal, you - you there, grab that box and shove it into the other terminal to 'reconfigure the navigation system' the Lotus keeps telling us that's how it works, so that's how it works! and to be safe shoot out a window, and you - Nova take out the reactor so he can drift into the sun!

Double time people!

But no really.. I give this thread ten minutes before it disappears.

What.

Backseat moderation, ho~!

His sleeping pattern has nothing to do with "Generally Discussing" the game... Its just an "Off Topic" piece of information he chose to share with us for some reason.

His sleeping pattern has nothing to do with "Generally Discussing" the game... Its just an "Off Topic" piece of information he chose to share with us for some reason.

No. No, no, no. no. no. NO. Nein.

Look at the title. Look at it. Touch it.

This thread is for Warframe. He told the game goodbye. Off-topic is for crap that isn't for Warframe.

Seriously, get with the program, scrubbie.