The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Raptor boss fight Progstop, Naamah Europa [Fixed]

QQ420NovA

so for about 3 missions lasting for about 20 each (me EnjaThanous) bloodsooulystealer and Boildlime8 fought and killed raptur droped the powercore in the gravlift multipule times and only the middle one explodes this is a bug that stops the progress in the planets that me and boildlime were helping bloodysooulstealer so she could do the war within and enjoy her tenno form on the plans of edilon please look in to this

When passing to the location with barefoot, it is impossible to destroy the tanks that resurrect the raptor.
The mission is needed to go to another planet. But it's impossible to pass. PS PLS FIX !!!!

Edited by EL_Gerard
miss click

Do you even read the forum before you post a new thread?:facepalm: Took me less than a minute to figure out, this problem is already been reported several times and a new thread about it DOES NOT, I repeat, DOES NOT, maybe again to make it clear, DOES NOT make the devs work faster to fix the problem. Maybe I should say it again, it DOES NOT help in any way at all.

Besides that, have a nice day Tenno :>

Sometimes the Bombs explode, but personaly i havent gotten more then 2/3 pipes destroyed in over 10 runs. I tried different fixes with my group (a different person throws in the bomb every time, we wait until 1 second is remaining and then throw) but nothing worked. 

It happened to me and two different public squads today. We dropped the bombs down a tube but nothing happened. A new Raptor would just spawn.  I can't progress in the game until this problem is patched. I've been playing for two weeks and love the game, but dang! 

3 hours ago, RavenTheReap3r said:

Oh boy 4 days to fix this. Hopefully you fixed it for GOOD this time lol. All and all im happy its getting fixed finally.:stalker:

For good? I very recently got in. been in 5-6 days now. this bug was an issue before and it resurfaced after a previous "fix"? That's not cool.

I'm stating now that this is only my opinion, but i'm sure it's the opinion of others as well and this is meant for the devs:

How many times has this boss actually broken? i've heard it's several, and with every break hundreds of new players become unable to progress the story or their own starmaps for days at a time, even after it's fixed a few hotfix's later and it's broken again, (from what i've heard/seen) If this is the case, should this really be a Saturn relay objective? Many people actually stop playing games when something like this happens and call it quits completely. I LOVE this game and the community it's a home to, but this only makes me want to leave the game for the third time. A fix is only temporary because of the way this boss is designed, meaning that a total fix, which would ensure no future progression halts, would be to remove it from the saturn relay objective listings and replace it with something else entirely. I'm not saying that's easy, it involves alot of code shifting and can even cause other issues but in the long run would ensure new players arent held up and basically given time to say, "yeah this is boring now, i can't progress so i'm not gonna play this anymore."