Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mass Production! Why Don't We Have It?

Mighty-Yool

So I'm working on crafting the Twin Viper, and I've learned a problem with the Foundry. I have the two blueprints for both vipers, AND the resources to craft both. So here's the issue.

Why can't we build more than one of something at a time?

I'm not complaining about waiting. I'm wanting to know why when we have two blueprints of the exact same item, we can't start building one, and also start building the other.

That just seems like a lot of unnecessary standing around.

Edited by Mighty-Yool

I'm not complaining about waiting. I'm wanting to know why when we have two blueprints of the exact same item, we can't start building one, and also start building the other.

That just seems like a lot of unnecessary standing around.

yah I agree I have the resources to build all five of the detonite thingys for my ogris but have to do only like one per day

If you spent platinum, it will go much faster. That also happens to be the point. For us to spend plat.

I'm... not talking about the time. I'm talking about how it's done one at a time.

DE wants you to get even more impatient and likely to spend money by making you do it one at a time instead of all at once. There's probably stuff about the clutter from people having like 50 duplicate BPs from farming or something, but that's not important =P

For lore reasons then, If my spending my time making one item I would like to perfect it say a Viper. When i'm done building it I would work on my 2nd build allowing me to improve on it due to experience on how I already built one.

But that falls flat because, assuming you had the credits and the resources, you could make one of every item in the game at the same time and have them all be perfect quality, then make them all again one at a time and they'd still be the same quality.

I'm not sure if you just haven't played many games, or if the games you have played you just got lucky with, but often that is not the case.

...you're telling this to a guy studying video game design. True, that was a bit of an exaggeration; some games just disguise it better than others.

Shush now. I believe the reason the foundry is only allowing building one item of each type is because the Foundry system in the code is only capable of tracking the progress of one item of each type. I'd imagine increasing it to two would require a fairly big overhaul of the Foundry and resource code. I currently like it as it is.

What I suggest you do is build one Viper, level it to 30 for Mastery rank and then build the second one, Then you will have something to do while you wait for the second one to finish building. Then you can combine them all into a set of Twin Vipers.

What I suggest you do is build one Viper, level it to 30 for Mastery rank and then build the second one, Then you will have something to do while you wait for the second one to finish building. Then you can combine them all into a set of Twin Vipers.

Why do wait? Build a single Viper and level it up untill your second one is crafting. If you're not hurry much, you've got your 30th level just in time your second Viper is complete. So you pair them in the dual and go get some rest. 36 hours to create twins - it's pretty good.

Edited by MECT0HET

Why do wait? Build a single Viper and level it up untill your second one is crafting. If you're not hurry much, you've got your 30th level just in time your second Viper is complete. So you pair them in the dual and go get some rest. 36 hours to create twins - it's pretty good.

Umm... Didn't I just say something like that? :p