Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

" I Hope You Have A Corruptor With You."

Aspari

Well, damn Lotus. It's not like I can actually get into the mission if I didn't bring a corruptor. And thanks a lot for the invaluable information you give me when I'm on the ship already. I totally didn't need to know what you have to say about the Formorians prior to the mission start.

I don't like her telling me that either, I'm fine with the little tips about making sure to bring other Tenno with you, wish it wasn't said as much though.

Yes Lotus, I DO have a corrupter! In fact, I'm pretty sure EVERYBODY currently in this mission has one too!

I don't like her telling me that either, I'm fine with the little tips about making sure to bring other Tenno with you, wish it wasn't said as much though.

Yes Lotus, I DO have a corrupter! In fact, I'm pretty sure EVERYBODY currently in this mission has one too!

It's just usually all the same corruptor because the event was poorly designed to be stupidly obnoxious without a premade team. 

"...get to extraction and I will record your contribution to the operation." 

Well, dang lady that doesn't sound like my robo Lotus! It's almost like you're writing down how many times I've been doing these missions!

Edited by Cestus

"...get to extraction and I will record your contribution to the operation." 

Well, dang lady that doesn't sound like my robo Lotus! It's almost like you're writing down how many times I've been doing these missions!

I'm actually kinda glad she says that. It stops people from leaving early right after the Corrupters are done corrupting in case they think they get points as soon as that timer is done.

It's just usually all the same corruptor because the event was poorly designed to be stupidly obnoxious without a premade team. 

I wasn't complaining about that, yes the mission would be difficult to coordinate without a premade team, but that's what making teams are for, either from a clan or the random people you meet playing.