Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rework To Fieldron, Detonite Injector And Mutagen Mass

spoderman_iz_SWEG

Currently crafting all of them require exactly the same items. This makes crafting them very boring and laborious, repeating the same mission time and time again to get the required components. I understand that they can't be made easy to craft but currently they all need:

- 10   x Constituent component (Detonite Ampule, Fieldron sample, Mutagen Sample) 

- 1     x Control Module

- 500 x Salvage

- 250 x Plastids

This gets very boring farming the same 3 components over and over. I propose that each component reflects more the faction that it represents, using the same numbers but with different components for each. My examples would be:

Detonite Injector

- 10   x Detonite Ampule

- 1     x Neural Sensors

- 500 x Salvage

- 250 x Alloy Plates

Fieldron

- 10   x Fieldron sample

- 1     x Control Module

- 500 x Polymer Bundle

- 250 x Circuits

Mutagen Mass

- 10   x Mutagen Sample

- 1     x Neurode

- 500 x Nano Spores

- 250 x Plastids

I feel these would improve the crafting for clan weapons greatly, and they would mean that you would have to potentially farm the faction related to the weapon to get it. It would also mean that people don't have to spend all of their components on these, and be left with loads of components being used for nothing else (e.g the 50k of nano spores I have sitting around from farming plastids). 

I understand this is either going to be popular or get slated, so feel free to add your own suggestions (or tell me to be quiet). 

Not to hijack your thread, but this should be how the entire game works: resources drop from the faction that "produces" them (nano spores, plastids, neurodes from infested; ferrite, alloy plate, neural sensors from grineer; p bundle, cmods from corpus; the rest can drop from all 3). The current system as it is makes no sense.

Not to hijack your thread, but this should be how the entire game works: resources drop from the faction that "produces" them (nano spores, plastids, neurodes from infested; ferrite, alloy plate, neural sensors from grineer; p bundle, cmods from corpus; the rest can drop from all 3). The current system as it is makes no sense.

I agree with this, its always annoyed me that I can get things like circuits from infested, and alloy plates (which say of grineer design) from corpus.... Also I have so few mutagen samples its untrue, managed to make 3 masses but now need to farm samples to make more, yet I've killed more infested than anything else I reckon