Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee Weapons For Laterlevels

100SadPandas

Question

Recently i acquired many different melee weapon blueprints, and was wondering which ones were usefull in the later levels. I also plan on potatoeing the weapon, and it will be equipped to a Saryn. I recently got the Dark Sword, Dark Dagger, Dual Zorens, and Dual Fang BluePrints. So anyone know which ones best for endgame?

10 answers to this question

Recently i acquired many different melee weapon blueprints, and was wondering which ones were usefull in the later levels. I also plan on potatoeing the weapon, and it will be equipped to a Saryn. I recently got the Dark Sword, Dark Dagger, Dual Zorens, and Dual Fang BluePrints. So anyone know which ones best for endgame?

Personally, I would recommend the Zorens. The Crit on them is insane if built right, and they are also a good mobility tool. (if you jump-slide in the air and then melee) But really, it depends on your playstyle. Try them all, and see which one you like best.

Fragor, Dual Zoren, Furax, Fangs Prime, Kogate or Amphis.

- Fragor are really nice to come in handy dealing with heavily armored Grineer. Does armor ignore to them. You can see them launched far away. 

- Dual Zoren have a very fast Charge damage. It also has high critical rate. Dual cleavers also good.

- Furax are a powerful charge damage to deal. It can do around 3,000 damage or higher on a heavy if modded right. I use these when I get bored.

- Fangs Prime is very fast weapon and have a higher charge damage. It eats armor like paper and it looks awesome. (Hard to get)

- Kogate is a hand-feet weapon that does knock back if charged up. It nice when you facing an annoying enemy. You can just charge kick them and kill them on the ground. It awesome because they can't fire at you while they are on the ground. (Can be a lifesaver at times.)

- Amphis is a electrical weapon that good at corpus since they are weak against electricity. Does stagger and knock-down with electricity surging outwards.

Edited by M4sterofp4in

Depends on what you're fighting. Dual Ethers are very good for infested, while something like the Amphis is good for Corpus, and pretty much anything will work for Grineer with AP damage. However, after having said all that... ORTHOS DECIMATES ALL!!! Seriously though, it has triple damage to light infested, INSANE reach, has very good attack speed, and, with Killing Blow and Reflex Coil, becomes a FANTASTIC charge spammer.