The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problem With Rank 2 Going For Nova

FrostMyFlakes

I don't see why having low level players in your group is a bad thing. I hate how pubs it's all about "Rush Rush Rush" and before people go "This guy is a noob" I am a rank 4 with 2 maxed out warframes going on my 3rd with a Dera and vasto, with other maxed out weapons so I do have plenty of experience.

Pub players just wanna rush the map, not explore, just do the objective and get out, doing only a few kills along the way. When you have a low rank in the group I think it helps slow the progression, get more kills, possibly getting more mods/mat drops. Increasing your ability to upgrade yourself, help your team, etc.

The problem here is that there is to many people that just wanna farm missions and rush and not actually take their time to explore. I found like 5 secret areas people in my clan didn't know about because they just mostly rush.

TL:DR I am not a noob and I think helping new players is a great way to slow down the mission a bit to help explore and get more items you may need.

Sir you clearly don't get what I am saying. I specifically said rank 2 because I have seen a HUGE explosion of rank 2 players at a boss like Raptor also notice the equipment that I put they come with. And congrats on getting those weapons but when I game and, hopefully others do this I notice others to see who is helping, needs help, or doesn't need help or isn't helping at all and with weapons like those that you have said you have and taking your time killing, exploring and actually doing something is considered helping. Which these game skipping, leeching players are not doing they dont help at all and become a hassle to deal with because if it doesn't slow you down others will revive which means they get slowed down.

Now I kinda want to make a new MK1, skana and lato just to &!$$ people like the OP off.

good luck with that btw while you do that read my statement again and see that i put they dont help at all and what your thinking of doing is buying stuff to help kill a boss so gg shush :)

so social...i odnt mind helping people....guess thats not that usual on the net?

Agreed. When Nova came out I spent 2 days helping people get it because I enjoyed nova a lot and wanted to share the love. I've even had a few guys say "I hope you win the livestream platinum again!" Once I helped a group get all the parts. Feels good.

It's called being nice OP. If you don't want to deal with rank 2's go to the recruitment chat and ask for some high level help or just any decently leveled group to do a run with or run with some of the higher ups in your clan if you are in one. Don't expect to be paired with space marines when you join a pub game for a frame. Doesn't matter how high the level is.

Edited by theharddrinkingapplejack

There should be a rank restriction for certain areas. I mean why have rank restrictions for guns and not maps?? Higher levels should not have to carry lower levels. Someone put leave them behind well that slows things down cause you would have to wait at the extraction. But seriously why have restrictions on weapons like the supra and others but not maps.?? No one should get freebies off someone elses work.

pfft ikr later they are going to sell warframes in the shop so that even someone thats ten mins into the game can buy them....oh wait

that wont require leeching or skipping content because they weren't carried there. What your thinking of doing is buying stuff which is alright because you dont have to bring down a lobby to use your own money to get it XD have fun buying stuff its really cool especially the helmets 

There should be a rank restriction for certain areas. I mean why have rank restrictions for guns and not maps?? Higher levels should not have to carry lower levels. Someone put leave them behind well that slows things down cause you would have to wait at the extraction. But seriously why have restrictions on weapons like the supra and others but not maps.?? No one should get freebies off someone elses work.

THANK YOU I HEART YOU JESUS AND WHILE THEY DO THAT PUT A VOTE KICK PLAYER BUTTON FOR PLAYERS WHO AFK AT DEFENCE

that wont require leeching or skipping content because they weren't carried there. What your thinking of doing is buying stuff which is alright because you dont have to bring down a lobby to use your own money to get it XD have fun buying stuff its really cool especially the helmets 

silly you thinking that they just leech for new frames lol just think about the fact that they couldnt even be in that area with that equipment

^guy before me has a better idea,kick vote would fix everything though i guess it could also be abused

Edited by XSuzumeX

Don't do a pub match then.

Agreed. When Nova came out I spent 2 days helping people get it because I enjoyed nova a lot and wanted to share the love. I've even had a few guys say "I hope you win the livestream platinum again!" Once I helped a group get all the parts. Feels good.

It's called being nice OP. If you don't want to deal with rank 2's go to the recruitment chat and ask for some high level help or just any decently leveled group to do a run with or run with some of the higher ups in your clan if you are in one. Don't expect to be paired with space marines when you join a pub game for a frame. Doesn't matter how high the level is.

Difference between helping and carrying AKA "Spoon Feeding"

its different when the lower level is actually helping though. But when you get a damn level 2 who is constantly dying is not helping or! they stay behind and wait for the raptor ( or other bosses) to die and get the loot. THERES A DIFFERENCE!

good luck with that btw while you do that read my statement again and see that i put they dont help at all and what your thinking of doing is buying stuff to help kill a boss so gg shush :)

Actually what I was thinking of doing was annoying the toxic elitist portion of this community in-game because it's fun to watch you people get super upset that people don't play exactly how you want them to. It's pretty great.

I'd rather do raptor with a whole squad of rank 2's than even one rank 9 who thinks mastery rank even matters.

Don't do a pub match then.

That shouldnt be an option between im going to play online and have to deal with Content skippers or leechers and im going to play private, offline, invite only just so i dont have to deal with people who dont belong at that area. I mean if your going to skip places so others do your work then whats the point of playing the game if your going to content skip?

its different when the lower level is actually helping though. But when you get a damn level 2 who is constantly dying is not helping or! they stay behind and wait for the raptor ( or other bosses) to die and get the loot. THERES A DIFFERENCE!

Who's got you taped into a chair and forcing you to play that match? No one. If there's a group of low levels, leave. You don't have to deal with they crap. Organize a group of actually helpful people then raid the boss. It's really easy. when nova came out I said to my clan "hey anyone a good enough level want to farm nova with me?" Guess what? I got decently high leveled people, we beat raptor. when no one on my clan is online I went to the recruitment chat and organized a group. Guess what? I got a good group.

Actually what I was thinking of doing was annoying the toxic elitist portion of this community in-game because it's fun to watch you people get super upset that people don't play exactly how you want them to. It's pretty great.

I'd rather do raptor with a whole squad of rank 2's than even one rank 9 who thinks mastery rank even matters.

well i specified rank 2 because for some reason all or most of the players i saw doing the content skipping or leeching where low level and a large amount i witnessed where rank 2 so im saying it from what i saw if others saw different they are free to say " oh well i saw a rank 11 leeching" i know it happens but again im just saying from what i witnessed.

That shouldnt be an option between im going to play online and have to deal with Content skippers or leechers and im going to play private, offline, invite only just so i dont have to deal with people who dont belong at that area. I mean if your going to skip places so others do your work then whats the point of playing the game if your going to content skip?

Well that's your problem. Organize your own group. there's a recruitment chat, there's a find a squad forum page, get into a clan. don't just join into a random online match and expect space marines. You're going to get low leveled people. The only thing you can do about it is level up. they changed it so the system only pairs you with people 3 levels in your range. become rank 7 and you'll be with much better people.

Well that's your problem. Organize your own group. there's a recruitment chat, there's a find a squad forum page, get into a clan. don't just join into a random online match and expect space marines. You're going to get low leveled people. The only thing you can do about it is level up. they changed it so the system only pairs you with people 3 levels in your range. become rank 7 and you'll be with much better people.

that again goes to what i was saying which is that shouldnt be the only option clearly if a person doesnt belong there then its simple to work for the levels to go there not force others to leave online mode which is pretty much what your saying is to find a group to do private matches with and not go online. Hopefully areas will start to be locked such as it was in closed beta or rank locked in extremely high places

that again goes to what i was saying which is that shouldnt be the only option clearly if a person doesnt belong there then its simple to work for the levels to go there not force others to leave online mode which is pretty much what your saying is to find a group to do private matches with and not go online. Hopefully areas will start to be locked such as it was in closed beta or rank locked in extremely high places

Except who are you to judge who does and does not "belong" there? Locking off areas to the high-mastery elitist epeen club is an incredibly dumb idea because it doesn't just punish new players but it punishes people who don't want to grind a billion weapons they don't like because the mastery system is awfully designed.

It just sounds like you're too lazy to talk to someone. It takes only 5 to 10 minutes to get a good group, maybe even less if you were in a clan. It's not fair to block off sections of content just because you don't like it. True, people don't like it but there are some who don't mind and will help them like me. Those who don't usually realize "oh wait. instead of joining into a game randomly I could just chose the people I want to join in and organize a squad!"

Also areas are locked, the only reason they are there is because someone took them there. It's unlocked, they want this new frame so they have a right to get it. If you want to whine about them and not do the smart thing by organizing your own squad fine by me. With all the time you spent typing a lot of these remarks you could have been organizing a squad or joining a clan if you haven't! What are you sociaphobic? Talking to people isn't that hard. Certainly easier than whining over the internet about something you can avoid.

The OP is trolling, anyone want to talk about the new mods ?

Why not :P

I like them, they are useful unless you are using a high rate of fire full auto rifle or pistol. My sobek works wonders with the mod and my paris prime and sandal never run out of ammo! It's fantastic! 

It just sounds like you're too lazy to talk to someone. It takes only 5 to 10 minutes to get a good group, maybe even less if you were in a clan. It's not fair to block off sections of content just because you don't like it. True, people don't like it but there are some who don't mind and will help them like me. Those who don't usually realize "oh wait. instead of joining into a game randomly I could just chose the people I want to join in and organize a squad!"

Also areas are locked, the only reason they are there is because someone took them there. It's unlocked, they want this new frame so they have a right to get it. If you want to whine about them and not do the smart thing by organizing your own squad fine by me. With all the time you spent typing a lot of these remarks you could have been organizing a squad or joining a clan if you haven't! What are you sociaphobic? Talking to people isn't that hard. Certainly easier than whining over the internet about something you can avoid.

then i hope they make rank locked areas or level requirements same as they do for weapons :)