Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vasto and Paris Prime sounds are off putting

(PSN)Chel-El

Vasto was too muffled it felt off compared to the powerful revolver sounds in other games. There’s a “crunching” sound that shouldn’t be there imo  

Paris Prime was a complete turn off with it’s charging mechanic sound, that once I put speed trigger I avoided all chances of charging it. This unintentionally made me a faster bowman, but pls listen to it because even in other discussions the off putting sound is being mocked by players. 

I have zero complaints with any other pistols or bow sounds, well done. Easy fix is to copy them ex. use Daikyu on P Prime, but if that seems too lazy then please record more pleasant sounding effects 

Edited by (PS4)Chel-El

Yes this could be subjective or personal preference 

But relative to other weapons they sound off: 

Vasto can be molded into Redeemer- listen to how powerful and clean the bang is from Redeemer. 

Regular Paris was my first primary so I’m used to the inconspicuous and harmonious sound that matched its stealthy mechanics. Prime sound is too kooky and does not match the Prime weapons aesthetic.

Octavia’s quest has a part where some sounds are harmonious while some are in discord. These two are in the latter in my opinion.