Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox farming is maddening

Leo.doodling

I had found Tyl Regor for the first time tonight. And figured, I might as well just farm the parts for Equinox.

I honestly have no idea how much time passed, like half an hour - 5 hours. Who knows. The fight against Tyl Regor is fine, the parts that are annoying is when you get the map to spawn underwater areas.

Normally I don't mind the underwater areas, but here it is super easy to get stuck or take a wrong turn. And then you have people waiting for you while you swim around in circles. There was one part where the water shoots you up back out of the hole you dive in to, so you have to wait for that and then find the side tunnel to go in to - but that tunnel is hard to see because the walls all looks the same and just merge into general rocky area.

I actually just left at one point. Just quit the game. I don't know how but I was stuck in some room with no exits. The water dropped me in there and I ran around the room back and forth a dozen times. All the doors would not open. I don't just quit like that, I'm a patient guy. But getting lost in these underwater places just frustrates.

So maybe take out those underwater parts of the possible level parts for the future, just my two credits.

Also the amount of times the wiki says is needed to run just seems crazy to me. I know these type of games can have those crazy RNGs but I have a lot of time to run these so I can't imagine a more casual player who wants the Warframe doing this. 

Edited by QuatroLeo

It took me probably close to 70 runs to get all of her parts (48 just to get Day Neuroptics), so I definitely know your pain. It's perfectly possible for someone to spend several days grinding exclusively for this Frame only to discover that they dislike her gameplay and only need her for MR fodder. Mutliple days of frustration topped off by a Frame they don't even enjoy. That certainly doesn't sound like a desirable outcome from a developer standpoint.

4 hours ago, (Xbox One)Tucker D Dawg said:

Dislike Equinox? Heresy!!!

I farmed two sets so I have one optimized for day with 6 forma and one optimized for night with 4 forma :)

Personally, I'm neutral to her, as I have other Frames to fulfill her roles in ways I enjoy more, but I do see her potential uses (spider Equinox is loads of fun). I've met a fair few people that genuinely dislike her, though, and the fact stands that it's possible to do all that work for a Frame you'd wind up selling anyways.