Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Nekros Irkalla skin

MysteriousUnreal

I have a similar problem. Similar, not same.

2 questions: Did you buy just the skin, or the whole pack which included a scythe skin? Because I don't believe the chains came with the purchase of just the skin. Second, did you go in to attachments in the appearance section (where you enable the halloween pumpkin head) and enable the chains?

My issue is the anchor points for the wrist portion of the chains. They are attaching just outside of my frame's biceps, currently. I believe its still bugged. I WANT MY PLATINUM BACK, DE!

4 hours ago, SnurtYurGooters said:

I have a similar problem. Similar, not same.

2 questions: Did you buy just the skin, or the whole pack which included a scythe skin? Because I don't believe the chains came with the purchase of just the skin. Second, did you go in to attachments in the appearance section (where you enable the halloween pumpkin head) and enable the chains?

My issue is the anchor points for the wrist portion of the chains. They are attaching just outside of my frame's biceps, currently. I believe its still bugged. I WANT MY PLATINUM BACK, DE!

me too.

but i think DE never care  

• 4 weeks later...
On 14/11/2017 at 2:00 AM, mktwx said:

me too.

but i think DE never care  

Sorry... but are you fking serious?
After the Nekros Skin came out, it had a wealth of bugs that were noted on the forums and Fixed in short order, So for some noob like you to come on, find another issue (that I as a Nekros Main have not even noticed) and claim that DE never cares... Why don't you QQ your salty arse back to LoL and cry your sorrows away there.