Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fomorian Event Leaderboards - Unfair Top Positions

KudaGila

You call this Co-op i call this "feeding" from event to event They - DEV team - are better and better, now we dont have individual runs for stupid kill.. but ... situation like that show that one of team can do nothing and get point for himself and for clan.. its feeding - ok DEVs maks small mistake.. and this "guy" run all the time with players who farmed corruptors and used it when This guy do NOTHING.. he could even be a ghost who just join mission when he's AFK.. even when he sleep.

Another event show another problem what prob will be fixed on next event and prob. next event bring new problems, news what ppl will use to earn points.

And i dont say "gg" for player like him.. why? because i know ppl who spend uninterrupted 14-15 sometimes 16 hours with clan mates to farm mats and get points... thats was something.. no sitting.. sleeping or whatevet he done in that time when other players make points for him.

Why i have not so many points.. why i dont try to be in top 100 like on other event.. because now i spend time with family and enjoy the nice warm weather what i have on weekend.

Then why are you complaining? You got to enjoy the nice weather with your family, someone else spent 48 hours straight running the same Warframe mission over and over again. You both got what you wanted.

There was mention of a holographic emblem in the rewards. While it wasn't specified, we can probably assume that was the leaderboard reward.

Everyone who got at least 1 point got the emblem it is in your warframe customization screen, same as the two mods for participating.

Edited by Konnivar

No life? 

Maybe.  I guess If staying up for around 48 hours on a weekend playing nothing but this game counts as that.  I for one am an insomniac and stay up for periods of time far longer than that without even getting a choice in the matter.

Botting? 

BullS#&$.  You can't get a bot that can run through a game that randomly generates a maze like level full of pitfalls and enemies every time a mission is launched.  Get out of here with that crap.

Me and the rest of All Warframes Bulletin spent the whole weekend blitzing the event with 2 teams of 3 running about 20% of the time, a team of 4 about 50% of the time, and a team of 3 for the last 30%.  We made it to rank 3 on the ghost leaderboard.

By the end of the event we averaged about 2 minutes 15 seconds per run with my Volt leading the "Fast team".

Here's just one of our hundreds of runs recorded via Afanasi's point of view:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK54OvmMyp4

He was our "Exit scout" at the time.

Stalc was running his rhino for "Hallway clearing" with his charge.

I was running Volt for "Gottagofast".

And Veraal was running his frost for Console safety on our way out after we plugged in.

okayish runs you could do that even faster with additonally wallruns etc, but that simply proves it's doable under 2.5min

also I'm not a pro player or anything like that (I've just got over 1k pts) but I didn't farm that much neither (7h)

any dedicated player can run faster and more efficient than me.

rly all the crybabies get a hold of yourself and just look at yourself how pathetic you are, unfair? unfair? yes sure..

Edited by Seira-EGT-

About the same, did a 15 wave at Xini with 2 buddies, then it took 2 hours to get us to 250. 25 runs... 10 points a run :) Did have a smoke brake and coffee brake in between...

you've should done cyath

1run 

40-50corruptors

takes around 8min to do it

(And honestly botting makes no sense - how would the bot deal with the randomly generated maps?)

It could teleport directly to the fuel injectors.  Though, I suspect that's the kind of hack/bot that is going to get far more than 7000 points after 40 hours.

Then why are you complaining? You got to enjoy the nice weather with your family, someone else spent 48 hours straight running the same Warframe mission over and over again. You both got what you wanted.

You miss my point...

Some player says "ohh" "ahh" showing top 5 results but when i saw how they done it its a little funny and hmm kind of noobish.. If tons of ppl works and some ppl just used them for self result and prob do it when they afk, sleep, watching movie or whatever its a little gliching for me.. ok its not a explit etc etc. When i enjoy with my great free time i should leave my game on, join to friends squad and get free point on every single run what they make, when i go sleep i should do same and leave my char with someone who play whole night.. at the end for whole event i should have more points than anyone could make from my friends only because 4th player in group have nothing to do. When DEVs make 4 terminals what was needed to take 10 points this "guys" with 6000+ points never ever will earn that points ;]

my points is alwas the same .. to make this game better, if we make leaderboards DEVs need make it more hmm.. based on skill player .. how he play etc. not how many good firends he have. Same was on last event when top players used 3 other clan mates to kill many more drones what single player can done it. And yes i was one of this players who was there in top 100 but all what i earn was single player hard work on some missions .. i dont play with full team when spawn many more mobs and wasnt feeded to get better result.

From last event DEVs take some lessons and make much much better event, TEAM event and it was fun for me.. but for team of 3 not of 4. Hope next time they change this and make it for 4 players when 4 players will be needed to earn max point etc. But if we want to change something we need to tell them what we thinking, what was our point of view.

Edited by Dreed

but when i saw how they done it its a little funny and hmm kind of noobish..

May I see your evidence that supports your assumption. Besides the fact that people have high counts.

there wasnt an exploit in the last event. And people had ridiculous kill counts. Many of those allegations here are just butthurt because X or Y wasnt in the top 100..... Laughable.....

Its not "Sportsmanlike" but feeding someone like that isnt against any rules really....So i have no real problem with that. Its a little irritating, but nothing more. Certainly not something i'd ask DE to do something about.

My clan (The Valkyrne) still made top 100...but thats not much of an accomplishment since we were only top 100 in the Ghost clan leaderboards. At 64 Members, I feel we did moderately well.

Its just a little disheartening to work so very hard, and see your whole dojo pulling together and working that hard right alongside you, and not even end up in the top 10, no matter what we did, Top 10 wasnt possible. But thats just competition, right? So no big deal.

You have 64 members in a ghost clan?  It caps at 10 members.  You should be a storm clan.

It kinda baffles me that people feel the need to go for such a high score and spend the time doing it.

That said I'm happy enough if they keep them a cosmetic award, as it is nice but not meaning they have any real edge in the game, only the kudos.

The downside though is It is basically saying spend 20+ hours speed running an event to even approach competing (if you are at all interested) or just dont bother.

Cheating is obviously something we have to take seriously, and if we have any way of proving that people are riding the sploit bus then we should absolutely shut that mess down.

Otherwise, I'd encourage people to stop for a minute and ask themselves just how much some poxy statue is going to enrich their lives.

People really seem to get tunnel vision when it comes to things like leaderboards and exclusive rewards. Have fun, and when it stops being fun, go do something else. There is all kinds of amazing crap to be learned out there, like how humans can imagine numbers so big that they literally cannot exist. Think about the googol. You cannot express it without compressing it somehow. It will not fit in this universe unless you wad it up in shorthand or use our human language name for it. AND WE MADE THAT THING UP. A CHILD NAMED IT.

But statues and leaderboards are also things that the matter content of our universe can code for, so have at it.

2 members of my clan made it to top 100. TrevV and itisended.  They did speed runs, nonstop from start to end.  I imagine most, if not all of the top 100 members did that.

Don't complain about a fair competition.  You simply didn't have the absolute fanaticism to be top tier in you, and that's totally cool.