Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quality of ( Immersion ) Life improvements in the Plains

skRose

Which technically isn't even a plain but

♡Why is there a such a low ceiling that  my  helmet head scratches against while I'm flying in my arcwing?

It's so inconsistent flying from the mountaintops going back to the gate. I am literally being forced down as I fly.

When I try and fly high, or straight my arcwing starts to steer me into the ground.

It feels like I'm playing Titania trying to get energy orbs off the ground. (Hi Univac. HI STEVE!)

◇ I'm getting bloody noticed and shot at by grineer footsoldiers from 150 meters away. And they're hitting me. Accurately.

How in the flying snicker doodles can I manage to smash open loot containers with my hammer second hand scraping the wall with slam attacks - not get noticed in a spy mission, and yet somehow these eagle eye grineer plainseekers crack open a whole can of flying dropships on my gluteous maximus when I'm quietly /sacrificingmyfirstbornchild/ praying to the RNGesus of the lake and plains for lovely pretty looking fish and gem stones /thatIclearlyneedtosellmykidneysfor/.

150 meters. My sheilds are dropping from an eagle eye, assault rifle weilding grineer. 

Our weapons have drop off. 

Aren't we the Tenno? Holder of the almighty warframes? Just let me play as a grineer. I want whatever they're having. H o l y.

◇ I get you don't want to see cheese from air support - that the team worked veryvery hard on the plains ( and I thank you for that ) but how is it that we can get shot out of our arcwings? 

~Meanwhile in space arcwing

~Meanwhile in underwater submerged arcwing

This at least should not be a thing.

Imagine that. One shot in space and then you're a floating paper weigh(less thing) in space or water. 

◇It's cute that we can call in arcwing drops for our friends, but why is it a crafting component that requires fish oil?

Is Ordis needing fish oil for something?

I built this arcwing on the hard work and sacrifice /ofmanyfirstbornswhowerenotmine/

I don't see why I shouldn't be able to call it in whenever I wish. Why I can't choose the arcwing that gets deployed on the go, nor why I can't lend out my arcwing to my buddies.

Give me a hotkey for a quick deploy. Otherwise I'd prefer not to have this Cephalon on my ship.

◇ Grineer battalions and fleets can get called in, but I can't call in my Liset for an air strike? Seriously?

◇ I see you've added boots to fishing, but still no boot option to leechers in any game mode.

I've got a whole plethora of feedback, if you'd care to hear more - feel free to let me know! I'm pretty available  (and single. Male, 23, pleasedon'tletmediealone.Iswearilltreatyouright.Idon'tminddrivingtoTorontoforadate.)

Thanks for reading ~ and hope you have a wonderful day ^^.