Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Eclipse Walkers! All research, (Except for that darn Hema...) Emblem in the works, Discord will be created when the amount of active players justifies it.

Vinnile

Running out of space, but unfortunately there's a slight bigger issue at hand. My game REFUSES to update, it checks for new content, then immediately says it has to restart, every time. I'm gonna keep working at it to get it running again, but expect more delays on those invites, folks. Also, if I can get 20-30 people wanting to join, I'll upgrade to a Storm clan to fit them all. Assuming my game works again by then.

7 hours ago, Vinnile said:

Running out of space, but unfortunately there's a slight bigger issue at hand. My game REFUSES to update, it checks for new content, then immediately says it has to restart, every time. I'm gonna keep working at it to get it running again, but expect more delays on those invites, folks. Also, if I can get 20-30 people wanting to join, I'll upgrade to a Storm clan to fit them all. Assuming my game works again by then.

I hope this will be of help:

"Turn OFF 'Bulk Download' in the launcher settings (top right corner)."

Ugh. My friends, it seems Warframe refuses to update, on my old machine, and my newly repaired one. In seem to not be the only one with this issue, but any fix that I've tried has no impact. Update failed, every time. Even a full reinstall had no influence.

I now had this "update failed" -problem too, and what helped was starting the launcher from the Tools directory in game directory, with administration rights. It redownloaded the entire game, but after that it worked.

Launching and trying to update through Steam always failed. Prolly had to redownload the entire thing, because before that I tried verifying the cache in Steam. Allegedly, Steam has an old version, and this corrupts the install.

After some careful fiddling, and some recommendations, thanks Enialyx, I might have the updater working, I'll know later today. At this point we are very much nearing full, and I will begin queuing players to justify an upgrade to storm clan. We need at least 20 actives ready to go to work as soon as they get in, because let's face it, 3x the resource costs is STEEP. I have other officers in the clan, but being a casual clan of people with jobs, it's been tough to get people on at the right time to invite people. To be added to the queue, I think you guys can send me a DM with the usual join clan details, plus maybe time zone could help for coordination purposes. I'll try and regularly update here, when I can, and depending how active some new members are, they should rank up fast, enough to handle recruitment and activity checks for me. A lot of work for one schmuck.

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, after smashing my head against the wall some more, the biggest twist in the history of tech has occurred: It was the router. Like, not the connection, oh that was fine. The router, specifically, was somehow ruining only the Warframe updater. Using quotes to bump as many of you as possible at once, just update me as to those still interested, and to those I need to queue for the possible Storm clan promotion.

Vinnile, glad to be of help :)

Me and uglimus are temporarily in another clan. When the updater has been resolved, we can join.

Edited by Vinnile

• 2 weeks later...