Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Mods - I Wonder What Difference The Level Makes?

BraveDude8

Thank's for delivering!  Also, the artwork is beast mode.  

Ranking up probably increases yield.  Unless...maybe it doesn't always work?  So if you raise the level it increases the conversion rate?  More or less yield though I guess. 

So... rank 0 Rifle Mutator.

+1 rifle ammo from pistol ammo pickup

+3 rifle ammo from shotgun and sniper ammo pickup

Leveling up increases ammo gain. Not sure by how much tho. I assume double or +1.

Edited by eStecko

Why did there have to be separate mods for arrows and sniper ammo though? I don't get it. Sniper rifles and Bows use the same sniper ammo in-game...

I don't see how it hurts. It means you can have one in your favorite bow and one in your favorite sniper (less switching).

Zomg if these work the way I think they do then no more ammo drums (ammo capacity mods) needed on ammo hungry weps like supra! Nice!

Ammo Drum was never needed. If youre doing everything right you wont have a spot for this mod.

So... rank 0 Mutator.

+1 rifle ammo from pistol and rifle ammo pickup 

+3 rifle ammo from shotgun and sniper ammo pickup

Rank 3 Mutator

+5 from Pistol and Rifle Ammo

+10 from Shotgun and Sniper Ammo

Edited by FireRod

Apparently the Dera does not count as an "assault rifle" and can't equip it. I hope the supra isn't in the same boat. The gorgon at least can equip it.

Confirmed, does not work on Supra either.... which is one of the guns I first thought to use it on :/

Ammo Drum was never needed. If youre doing everything right you wont have a spot for this mod.

Alas I have over 64 weapons and not a single maxed serration. So I shoot more rounds probably than you. Thanks for the lesson to put me in my place while I was making a comment about the mods. Thanks. =\

Edited by sushidubya

So, these mods stack with their own type? Like you'd get 25 ammo from a rifle ammo pickup instead of 20?

I'm most interested in it's effects on shotgun ammo, does anyone have data for that?

When you pick up the same ammo type as the weapon it just picks it up as regular, so Shotgun's would still get 10 ammo from green ammo drops.