Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed Check Info

(PSN)Tohspals794

I am having this exact same problem with being unable to login -- after loading the game and reaching the screen with a close-up of Excalibur sitting in front of my Liset's window, it suddenly says in big, red letters "NETWORK NOT RESPONDING", followed shortly thereafter by "Login failed. Check your info."

2 minutes ago, (PS4)ChaosDark1 said:

same thing happen to me doing mission then it boots me out of the game try to login and it keeps saying check info not the best thing to happen DE when you have update your game with a big dlc

It's bound to happen since it just released. Well hopefully it will be up soon. The duration for the boosters are just being wasted away...

Well I put in a support ticket they got back, telling me to delete the save data so I did I have uninstalled and reinstalled Warframe twice I've even went as far now is initializing my PlayStation, and nothing works still cannot login thank you DE. you don't even know how to fix your game you broke.

• 3 months later...
On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 1:45 AM, (PS4)Tohspals794 said:

Is the servers down right now? Got booted out of a mission and now I cant log back in..

this is a recurring issue with PS4/XB1 posts. there are literally thousands.

1. try resetting your internet connection/router. it could be rain or network problems.

2. be patient. they could be releasing some more hotfixes.

3. wait for DE to adress this bug report. they usually say "we're actively trying to fix this now! thanks for your patience!"