Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where TF are the Eidolons

(XBOX)Tucker D Dawg

So my pc account is just to far behind, my pc too slow, and I'm not interested in grinding it up (other than trying a tiny bit of fishing/mining when PoE dropped.

My console account is well advanced so i was excited to go out and take on an Eidolon.

1st Night session - Got him 1/2 health then he teleported away and I couldn't find him

2nd Night session - Went with squad and we killed him - then spent 30 minutes running around trying to find another eidolon - and nothing.

3rd - Got him to 1/4 health then he teleported and I couldn't find him.

4th - ran around all night and couldn't find a single one - had an army of lures following me around

5th ran around for 40 minutes and couldnt find a single one.- had an army of lures following me around (minus all the ones set to follow that got stuck in terrain, grineer tents etc)

So basically i'm running around at night and can't find these damn things... 

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)Tucker D Dawg said:

2nd Night session - Went with squad and we killed him - then spent 30 minutes running around trying to find another eidolon - and nothing.

From what I've gathered, if you wish to fight more than 1 per night session, you have to end the session and restart one after every kill.

Another night (where I just stayed in from day so had FULL night) and another waste of time.  Couldn't find Teralyst until 1/2 the night was gone, by which time I again had over 10 lures that of course weren;t following me or getting stuck in the terrain (I hacked them as warframe - my understanding is they follow what hacks them).  Finally found teralyst and between the sh*tty damage to shields the operator does and the fact that NONE of the lures came to the battle to prevent him from teleporting of course sunrise came and I was only on the 3rd limb.

complete waste of time.