Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frindly Fire

Bluewolff

im sure many of your are as tired of this as i am. When you start to shot at enemys, then some random player run infront of you and you dont hit S#&$ anymore, cause of that player.

to me its getting annoying, and would request you put Frindly Fire mode on, then players will learn to stop run infrot and meele everything while you Waste ammo on hitting players.

"Accidental". No, what this would do is make Ogris and Torid unuseable and prevent anyone ever using melee weapons with an arc or AoE slam unless they actually WANTED their entire team dead. Please think before suggesting this, it's just going to get everyone killed by the few people who think that's funny.

I actually would support friendly fire for Nightmare missions, providing it wasn't 100% damage and there was a warning. Too many people try to give suppressing fire with a Supra for it to be a good idea when you've got squishy invisible wizards like Loki running around.

I think what this would bring in the game would be a lot of griefers and cause a major player loss over time because everyone gets tired being mowed down by some trigger-happy guy shooting from the back ranks at that single enemy with his Ogris that pops up when someone opens a door. Or some players just joining low level games with a high level frame to ruin everyones day.

It was a good suggestion, but sadly I wouldn't trust majority of the playerbase to have enough common sense to not use it for griefing.

Edited by SoanoS

I think what this would bring in the game would be a lot of griefers and cause a major player loss over time because everyone gets tired being mowed down by some trigger-happy guy shooting from the back ranks at that single enemy with his Ogris that pops up when someone opens a door. Or some players just joining low level games with a high level frame to ruin everyones day.

It was a good suggestion, but sadly I wouldn't trust majority of the playerbase to have enough common sense to not use it for griefing.

guess your right about that, but still would be more fun to kill the dam slackers, or if you could kick slackers, it would really save my day

guess your right about that, but still would be more fun to kill the dam slackers, or if you could kick slackers, it would really save my day

Kicking AFKers would be good, but I hope that would not be used to kick players out just because they are using a frame they "don't want" in the mission. This used to happen a lot on L4D Versus when someone got the Tank and played too cautiously to the liking of someone else.

Lol, friendly fire.

I don't remember which boss exactly has bullet attractor, but having it casted on you gives you good image of how your weapons work on enemies and how they work against you.

Basically any lvl 30 modded weapon can either instakill or severely damage a player in mere seconds.

FF would turn the game into huge griefing fest.

Maybe as a one of nightmare presets, but not in the core game.

I've played plenty of shooters that have friendly fire. It doesn't stop people from running in front of you. What makes it even more fun is that games tend to have ways of punishing the players that team kill. So now, when someone runs in front of your fire and you kill him, guess who gets punished for it?

Edited by darkkterror