Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Warframe 'For Fans By Fans' Contest is Live!

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, Robot7070 said:

Are there any other free softwares rather than using Photoshop that I can use to make a submittable design?

I have used Inkscape for vector graphics. Gimp is a raster program like Photoshop. Those 2 are all you should really need depending on your design. Both of them are free!

8 hours ago, Enigma_Hunter said:

Finally someone than talk's for us.

Yeah it's pretty sad we can buy plats, tennogen, they also have their site translated in Italian, but we keep getting excluded from every contest.

I just want to know which laws prevent us from partecipate.

23 hours ago, Chueven said:

Yeah it's pretty sad we can buy plats, tennogen, they also have their site translated in Italian, but we keep getting excluded from every contest.

I just want to know which laws prevent us from partecipate.

http://www.techeconomy.it/2014/12/11/i-concorsi-a-premio-internazionali-sono-ancora-un-grattacapo/

Italian laws are the problem, not DE... :(

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)NumeralSilver6 said:

For those that suck at drawing like myself could we use something saved from captura and photoshop?

From what i understand from the post from this site and the T-Shirts fan forge page, It does not say anything about a particular medium to use, Just that it has to be only Warframe themed. No cross overs and only images from Warframe. And be a certain size and file type.