The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arrow Mutation & Sniper Ammo Mutation

Sir_Alex_Traffo

That is because they made separate categories for bows and sniper rifles, as to allow for exclusive mods.

Eg: Bows get Thunderbolt, Sniper rifles get Charged Chamber. And, sadly using the broad rifle category (to which both kinds of weapon belong too) might glitch and try to convert all ammo into rifle ammo instead of the correct type.

That is because they made separate categories for bows and sniper rifles, as to allow for exclusive mods.

Eg: Bows get Thunderbolt, Sniper rifles get Charged Chamber. And, sadly using the broad rifle category (to which both kinds of weapon belong too) might glitch and try to convert all ammo into rifle ammo instead of the correct type.

Or to put it more simply, there isn't a weapon category that combines bows and snipers (which only contain one ammo type) into one category of weapon that isn't 'Rifle'.

It makes no sense to me considering there running off the same ammo pool. Unless there considering making arrows there own pool in the future. That's what I thought they did when I saw the mod. Made it look like there would be arrow bundles dropping with other ammo boxes. We'll see.

Edited by JBoat