The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Game Stutters And I Have A Good Computer

SzlachetnyWojownik

Question

Hi, I have a problem playing my jam, but the problem is not in the computer components, but I do not know what, I'm playing calmly and every half minute game like jams (if stopped responding) I have a good computer and the game comes to me at the highest detail . I do not know what to do please help and best regards.

4 answers to this question

Hi, I have a problem playing my jam, but the problem is not in the computer components, but I do not know what, I'm playing calmly and every half minute game like jams (if stopped responding) I have a good computer and the game comes to me at the highest detail . I do not know what to do please help and best regards.

Google "DPC Latency" and find a utility that measures this for you. It will be called "DPCLat" or something like that.

See if it finds any problems.

If it does, you most likely have a driver problem.

Edited by Xylia

A lot of people are having performance issues recently. In case it started recently for you too, i see two possibilities. 

its either:

1) Its on DE's side. The game started performing worse with recent updates.

or 

2) Your room temperature went up due to the hot weather (don't know your location). Hot weather will cause performance drops in games. 

or both.

Yea, you ask 5 people what a 'good' computer is you'll get 5 different answers. Please list computer details. I believe I know the hang your talking about, recently I've seen warframe using a lot more ram which in some conditions causes the OS goes to use its virtual memory, which is dirt slow and will produce hangs because for most people its on a mechanical hard drive. So I would suggest closing all un-needed programs, and if you're using skype, switch to team-speak or pretty much any other vo-ip program because skype's pretty much the biggest memory hog out of them.