The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapons I Would Like To See In Warframe :d

---PAC---

weapons i would like to see in warframe are...

hook blades

yoyos

crossbows

chakram

katar

chinese fan

smoke bombs that cause enemies to be stunned, poisoned, blinded, etc

well, thats all the stuff i can think of right now, I also would like to see what weapons you would like to be in the game.

:D

Yes to all but the yoyo (...seriously?)

smoke bombs that cause enemies to be stunned, poisoned, blinded, etc

If we get a "utility belt" slot in addition to weapons (which I've long thought we should) this would fit very well there (along with the grappling hook and other stuff)

Yes, battle yo-yos! Ever get hit the face with a regular yo-yo? It hurts! Just add blades or something and BAM! Battle Yo-yo!

Yes! Let's add like.... battle-drawing sets, and.... battle-rocking horse, aaaaaand..... oooh! Maybe a battle-action man figure, that walks up to a grineer lancer, who then picks it up only to get a karate-chop to his face! He then THROWS it to the ground all lonely island style, and then it BLOWS UP! IN HIS FACE!

Maybe
NONONONONO.
Yes
It's called the Glaive.
Yes

No
DE would not do this, as such affects the abilities of Frames, and they don't want to blur that line too much.

As for a rope dart and a meteor hammer...
Neither are really effective weapons. It's mostly practicality, as a blade or weight that small would not have the force to do enough damage to be lethal outside of a bodily soft spot. YOu'd, at best, get a mild stun with a meteor hammer.
I'd rather have a flail or mace, but wouldn't mind a weapon like that. I'm sad that Warframe doesn't have very many bludgeoning weapons. Or a chain whip instead of a rope dart.

And bladed yo-yo would get mean you lose your fingers, or it would get stuck in an enemy, or it would hit you in YOUR face on return...etc.

bolt firing shotgun, a warframe shotgun version of halo's needler, a mod that makes the glaive puncture targets instead of ricocheting off of the enemy it just sliced in half, and the grineer Napalm's launcher.

those are the weapons i'd like to see at some point in the future.