Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie Riven drops

Curufean

Out of the last six sorties I have done I've received five rivens.   I'd rather have the sculptures back.    I'm not going to digress on why I personally don't want rivens this often, it doesn't matter.   The point is I dislike receiving them so often, I find the anasa sculptures to be more useful for both endo and to sell.  Getting kind of irritated with the lack of diversity in sortie rewards received on a weekly basis.  Not that it matters to anyone but me but I'll probably do sorties less often over this change. 

Thanks for not being a $&*^ if you choose to reply. 

The only reason I do sorties is for that chance to get a riven, needless to say I very rarely get one, and I have an endless supply of anasas. Even the supposedly uncommon rewards such as boosters seem to drop much more often than rivens for me. I've often gone 2 weeks without seeing a single riven.

I think DE should keep track of recently acquired rewards and moderate the RNG accordingly, then everyone would be happy, whether they want rivens or not, it would prevent this lack of diverse rewards as you say.

Maybe you don't want to deal with this, and maybe you just want the satisfaction of getting the reward you wanted straight up, but rivens are probably the most coveted rewards and I think many (myself included) would be more than happy to trade your rivens for their anasas.