The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3 Skills Left? Wtf Rank Mastery 7 Test

ADDpillz

Question

its now been 72 hrs

I have no f&^king clue how to beat this.

Not because the test is hard....

But because I have no idea what I am doing.

Am I supposed to kill all the enemies with my energy powers? Am I supposed to use other weapons? I randomly get 2 skills left popping up. 

You see, its really hard to take these "timed" tests when there are NO Directions, hints, or single fake tutorial rounds that could at least explain how the f%#k I am supposed to beat it.

9 answers to this question

Tried uh...googling it? looking up people who've done it on youtube? The thousands of people (myself included) who's passed the test? Hm.

Well uh...I did google it and I...uh did look on youtube...and...uh guess what:

They recently changed the test

Instead of killing everything, I have to do something involving my skills

Hm.

Edited by ADDpillz

its now been 72 hrs

I have no f&^king clue how to beat this.

Not because the test is hard....

But because I have no idea what I am doing.

Am I supposed to kill all the enemies with my energy powers? Am I supposed to use other weapons? I randomly get 2 skills left popping up. 

You see, its really hard to take these "timed" tests when there are NO Directions, hints, or single fake tutorial rounds that could at least explain how the f%#k I am supposed to beat it.

If worst comes to worse, hopefully you should have an Energy Siphon aura. If not, try using your first power to kill, say, one enemy per wave?

Since it's new, this has to be more extensively tested, rather than posters just saying "aw shooks go google it".

Shoot, I even went on the WARFRAME wikia and the latest video simply showed a Tenno letting their Dethcube kill everything, occasionally shooting enemies that weren't dead once they turned around.

I've just done the rank 7 test (just before this 2 updates for the mods and the mod fix) and the test was about killing waves of all 3 monsters. 

What I did was just kill everything and as I was using loky I used decoy all the time.

(my loky is rush moded, my shields where destroyed by those enemyes.... decoy <3 )

What exactly does the Lotus say when you're starting the test? because if it's something along the lines of "Your warframe is a weapon, prove you have mastered its power" then it's the same as it's always been and just a mildly misleading phrasing. Even if the line has changed, just try killing all the enemies as they come with whatever weapons you have on hand, I suspect you're simply misunderstanding. If it doesn't work then take screenshots/video so everyone can know exactly what's going on, you haven't given us much information to work with to be honest.