Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Dojo Rooms & Purposes Idea's

(XBOX)Airstriker97

When it comes to clans, we all love being able to have our own clan space, being able to create our own emblem, ect.... however time and time again, one thing i hear alot is we need more rooms and better use of them. So here are a few things that i came up with. Please let me know what you think and also if you have any idea's of your own. Our goal here is to better the game and clan system.. so please keep that in mind.

DOJO ROOMS

Warframe Room: The idea of this room is that it would be a place to find out more about warframes, build new parts for warframes like capes, armor, effects, etc....  One key point to this room is that it would show your clans warframes. For example each person could select what warframe they own to be shown and it would appear in the room either like a statue or in a spinning hollow-gram like the "warframe" research lab. There are a couple ways this could be done... from having it along the walls, to being circle room and having them rotate around in the center. This room could also give you information about the clan, the ranking system, alliances, rewards,etc...

Honor Room: Yes we do have a room called this, however its not really a "honor" room if you think about it. Its a 2 tier room with a huge statue in the middle and designing it with decor can be a huge pain for most players since there really isn't much to work with. The main idea i had for a honor room would be staying with the 2 tier idea. The 2nd level would have 4 rooms that small in size but each would serve their own purpose. Such as one could be for history of the warframes, mastery of the tenno way, etc. The options are endless for this room if you keep in mind a purpose and design. Also the room does need a tenno design and maybe tenno/warframe statues? However the warframes used should be say one of the most 3 liked warframes. If you think about the current room, you have loki which doesn't match, nor look good in the room. Though to add to that.... alot of ppl dislike loki statue being there. Most common replacement ideas iv heard in game would be Excalibur, Ember, and Nidus.

Aquarium/Zoo Room: The idea behind this room revolves around all the creatures we come across in the world. Their are so many different ways this would be setup. One idea could be a huge rectangular room. One long side wall could be glass, instead of it being a normal wall. That wall would be a huge tank that would hold all the sea life in warframe. Maybe you have to catch the fish or scan them? Maybe you have to take car of fish as a clan? Second part to this would be the non sea life. There could be pins, glass boxes in the wall, or even the animals in a big box in the center and the rest of the room revolves around it. Id really like to know your ideas for this

Challenge Room: This room would have a new obstacle course, maybe some puzzles or other ideas there. This would add more things to do that you could use to compete against your clan mates and poss other clans? This Idea isn't fully complete but im sure we could think up the rest.

Dock Room: Since the dojo is like a relay/ship, wouldn't it be nice to have a huge room that yours ships would fly into and you could watch yours and others coming in? This area would be great for say a lab to be added as well, either in this room, or as its own room. That lab could be used to research ship parts, add ons, equipment, decor for your ships and more

War Room:This room would be just how it sounds. A room for planning battles, maybe being able to launch into missions or events against other clans or alliance activities. Seeing maps of past battlegrounds could be a center place for this room.

Training Room: This room could be for ground, arcwing, or for both. One thing we lack is a place to train and get better at the game. Yes we have a free roam space now but this would benefit new and old players alike. The room could be used to train your skills, for clans to teach there members tactics or other things that they do, and even to try out new ideas.For those who arnt good with flying, or given their aim... this would be great for.                                                                                                                                                             * This idea, we can build off of alot, so please let me know your thoughts for this one as well.

These are just a few ideas that would work great for the dojo and game itself. I know all of you have some ideas so please tell us your idea down below. Next im gonna talk about something to be added to them

Decorations:

We really need more options for what to add to the dojo. For the longest time... we haven't had anything added, and its time that changed. What are some things that you would like to have to place/see in your dojo?  Right now, we have so much plant base and enemy style decor... such as the statues, trees, bushs, islands...ect  we really dont have much else to work with.

* Thank you for taking you're time to read this and for any thoughts you have added below

On 11/18/2017 at 4:19 PM, Flareux said:

I think all those rooms sound awesome. Most of all the warframe room. I'd love if they added all of those :D

Thanks, and id have to agree lol. It be sweet to walk into a room and see them all. I hope that enough ppl see this and that the devs will keep this in mind.

Edited by (XB1)Airstriker97
Remembered what else i was gonna say

• 4 weeks later...

The training room has been on my mind quite a bit.  Whenever I interact with new players, I want to show them how to do all sorts of things to get them up to speed really quick.  Having consoles to hack for practice would be great additions.  Consoles to defend to practice different tactics on defense.  Obstacle courses with capture targets.  Anything to teach people and home their skills.  Every clan has some nut who is a genius at designing training challenges.  This would help train new players and home veterans through competition and cooperation.