Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Please Increase Plastids Drop Rate.

Zero5412

Exactly how is this meant to encourage progressive discussion? We have no idea where you're farming for plastids and finding them hard to drop, so how can we help?

Personally I've no issues getting plastids. I've accumulated a lot without even actively looking for them, I just go on Sargas Ruk runs on Tethys for Orokin Cell (for prime weapons, geez they require a LOT of those). My frame equipped with Master Thief and opening every locker I can...always end up with 60-100 plastids per run.

Look at the topic's name. I want the plastids drop rate to increase I don't need to list where I go to get them they need to be increased.

Look at the topic's name. I want the plastids drop rate to increase I don't need to list where I go to get them they need to be increased.

This is not about rate of drop, this is all about  changed amount. Plastids are now dropping within 15-20 per pickup, and this is pretty wrath because they desperatelly needed at the clan crafting.

• 2 weeks later...

Plastids are in too short of supply.  The best luck I've had farming them has been in Uranus.  Either play the grineer defense with all the breakable crates, or fight in one of the grineer galleon levels.  When on the galleon, let them sound the alarm and then just fight through the level at a leisurely stroll killing everything along the way.

From a lot of these posts, it sounds like a lot of people aren't farming efficiently at all. If you can farm for two hours and have time to bounce around to missions in three planets, you're doing it wrong.

Equip Master Thief and Thief's Wit, and go to Desdemona on Uranus. It's on the grineer ship (lots of lockers/containers), but it also has Infested (lots of enemies means more potential drops from them). Spend 10-20 minutes combing the entire map at a walking pace checking all of the lockers with Master Thief, and opening all of the containers throughout the ship, and kill any enemies you come across. On a bad run, you'll get 60-80, and on the better runs you can get as high as 180 in a go. 

The only difference I'd like to see in the drop rate is for it to not be plagued so heavily by Nano Spores. 50% of the planets that Plastids are on, also have Nano Spores. And farming any planet with Nano Spores will grant you almost nothing other than Nano Spores. It's why players have 100k+ of them.

From a lot of these posts, it sounds like a lot of people aren't farming efficiently at all. If you can farm for two hours and have time to bounce around to missions in three planets, you're doing it wrong.

Equip Master Thief and Thief's Wit, and go to Desdemona on Uranus. It's on the grineer ship (lots of lockers/containers), but it also has Infested (lots of enemies means more potential drops from them). Spend 10-20 minutes combing the entire map at a walking pace checking all of the lockers with Master Thief, and opening all of the containers throughout the ship, and kill any enemies you come across. On a bad run, you'll get 60-80, and on the better runs you can get as high as 180 in a go. 

The only difference I'd like to see in the drop rate is for it to not be plagued so heavily by Nano Spores. 50% of the planets that Plastids are on, also have Nano Spores. And farming any planet with Nano Spores will grant you almost nothing other than Nano Spores. It's why players have 100k+ of them.

. THIS POST IS OLD!!!!!!!!!

While the post is old I still think they should increase the amount of them.

Clan weapons need a lot of those Mutagen Mass and Fieldrons. Each one of those cost 250 Plastids. Right now Uranus is the best planet to farm them on. 

For the weapons I made, I needed 5 to 7 of them. That is quite a lot of Plastids. Not to mention that Mutagen Mass takes 10 Mutagen Sample. It's nuts.

While the post is old I still think they should increase the amount of them.

Clan weapons need a lot of those Mutagen Mass and Fieldrons. Each one of those cost 250 Plastids. Right now Uranus is the best planet to farm them on. 

For the weapons I made, I needed 5 to 7 of them. That is quite a lot of Plastids. Not to mention that Mutagen Mass takes 10 Mutagen Sample. It's nuts.

Done some defences in the Eris and gained all neurods, mutagen mass and plastids I've ever needed. Defences are really resource factory now. 

Done some defences in the Eris and gained all neurods, mutagen mass and plastids I've ever needed. Defences are really resource factory now. 

Somehow I doubt you got enough to cover everything. With Mutagen sample, you need 10 of them for a single Mutagen Mass. For each Mutagen Mass you need 250 Plastids. Then for each Fieldron you need 10 Fieldron Sample(Granted these are more common than Mutagen Sample) but you still need 250 Plastids each. 

Have you made a lot of Clan weapons? :/

Somehow I doubt you got enough to cover everything. With Mutagen sample, you need 10 of them for a single Mutagen Mass. For each Mutagen Mass you need 250 Plastids. Then for each Fieldron you need 10 Fieldron Sample(Granted these are more common than Mutagen Sample) but you still need 250 Plastids each. 

Have you made a lot of Clan weapons? :/

I've almost complete crafting the last of they, an Ogris. Still, those defences was pretty fun, so I've run a bit more than I need in farm purposes. However, after all there are 21 mutagen samples last. And of course I haven't found fieldron samples on there - only plastids, neurods and mutagen samples. But that was okay because I've already done with energo lab and chemical lab.

Edited by MECT0HET