Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Drop Charts for Kunzo missions

(PSN)LemonDaddyof4

Hey Tenno, 

I have a bone to pick with the drop charts, specifically, Gara drop possibilities. I personally have run the mission for the Gara sydtem over 80 times, and have yet to get the part. A member of my clan is closing in on 100 attempts and also hasn't got the part. I am all for grinding and i have played through the worst drop charts this game has had to offer, but guys this is rediculous. I honestly am having trouble turning the game on knowing whats about to happen when i do._. Just one failure after another. Im not sure what it is I expect from posting this, but i feel like im being slapped in the face everytime i play, its not fun. And yeah i thought about buying Gara but i have spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on this "Free to Play" game and i dont think that the "Pay to Win" is fair to us as gamers. Somebody PLEASE help me!!! RNG is killing me. Outside of this problem Warframe is the best game on PSN and im beginning to want to quit playing. 

Thanx everybody,

Lemondaddyof4/PSN tenno.

1 hour ago, Stormandreas said:

The RNG and drop percentages on bounties is TERRIBLE!

I've only seen "Uncommon" items 3 times, and I've run well over 200 bounties. It's absolutely insanely low.

God bless if anyone EVER manages to get the rare set mods in full!

I'm on my way there. Gladiator set is completed, Augur and Vigilante are missing one mod per set. 

Still I admit it's terrible. The number of attempts needed to get something nice is sickening. And there are 2 mods from incursions waiting for me. D: