Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So About Those Health And Shield Packs...

Paradoxbomb

You know, those consumables you can purchase from the market for credits and use as a fallback when you or your team are dying. Okay, so no one probably uses them, though I find the Health Packs quite useful for solo void missions and nightmare mode. That being said, I figured I'd suggest a way to improve them a little more to make them more worthwhile.

-Combine health and shield restorers. Currently a shield restore on it's own just seems useless considering how fast the shield recharges anyway. It would get rid of a useless item and provide the user a little extra protection.

-Make them percent based instead of fixed numbers so they retain their usefulness throughout the game (small packs can restore 25% health and shield, 50% for large).

-Opening the inventory is a hassle in the middle of combat, perhaps tapping the Q button could be a quick-heal button that uses the largest Med pack in your inventory (unless their is a quick-heal button that I don't know about).

-I don't see any reason for their to be a seperation between single heals and team heals. I say just make all health packs heal teammates.

I suppose this is somewhat useless feedback considering pretty much any experienced player doesn't even lose health to begin with, but on solo missions and no shield nightmare mode, they can be real lifesavers, and it would be nice to see them have a bit more use for us experienced players as well as beginners. That or bring a Trinity with you, whatever floats your boat.

Edited by Paradoxbomb

Im hoping towards and Item wheel. It works for both PC and PS4 users and we will save hot key space.

I imagine that inventory will be a part of the controller's touch screen, which would probably make accessing it easier on Playstation since you could just quick tap what you want to use. Hopefully they'll be a more streamlined way of using ammo boxes/med packs in the future.