The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods From Event.

Lord_zasca

Question

hello.

though i was a full contributer to the event gaining a respectable 300 points and all 5 mods my freind was out of town and by the time he told me there was 1 hour to event end . I tried my hardest to get him all mods but missed out on 2 :(

though he was impressed with me the rng gods did not smile upon him and he missed out on the one he wanted. the sniper converter. (being a banshee is tough you know) he was pretty dissapointed and then we asked our selfs can we get the mods again? will it be like the MOA event where you could still get the frost prime blueprint? or if it was like the snipertron where this was your only chance. if anyone can let me know they will be rewarded in cupcakes and  bacon

Edited by Lord_zasca

22 answers to this question

my freind was out of town and by the time he told me there was 1 hour to event end . I tried my hardest to get him all mods but missed out on 2 :(

Logging onto someone else's account violates the game's EULA and TOS.

Sharing accounts is a bannable offense, from what I gathered.

But since the OP did not share his info, he can not get banned, and he didn't mention his friend's account name, so his friend is safe too.

Edit: I don't remember the EULA stating you can't use other accounts, but I might be mistaken.

Edited by Klazik

But since the OP did not share his info, he can not get banned, and he didn't mention his friend's account name, so his friend is safe too.

Edit: I don't remember the EULA stating you can't use other accounts, but I might be mistaken.

You can have multiple accounts, but sharing accounts with other people is forbidden.

Already asked this many times, you can connect to other accounts if it's just to help other people. You cannot have mutiple playing accounts.

Already asked this many times, you can connect to other accounts if it's just to help other people. You cannot have mutiple playing accounts.

and thats what i did i couldnt care less about his account but a freind helps a freind and thats what i did and for the multiple accounts thing... herd of mike b aka phony heres his youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/akamikeb he has a second account with a 2 next to it. though he is well known for his videos and i quite like them if he violates the rules...

whats a EULA and TOS

I am pretty sure that those mods are not event exclusive!

They are rare though, I can imagine them to only drop in the void or maybe nightmare mode.

So, he has still has a chance I believe.

Now, bacon and cupcakes! Lets have a feast!

now thank you for answering my question bacon and cupcakes ahoy!

You are incorrect. It's actually the opposite. You can have/own multiple accounts (assuming they are registered under different E-mails), however sharing an account between multiple users (no matter the circumstance) is forbidden.

whats a EULA and TOS

End-User License Agreement, and Terms of Service. They are essentially the rules for using a product--in this case Warframe.

It shouldn't have to be said, but you should never give out your login details to anyone, no matter the reason. Additionally, DE staff will never ask you for your login information as they can access your account details on their end.

To the OP, about him not getting his choice mods. The mod drops weren't RNG based, but gave you them based on which you got. The first level was Rifle/Pistol, followed by Rifle/Pistol/Shotgun, followed bye Rifle/Pistol/Shotgun/Sniper, and ending in Rifle/Pistol/Shotgun/Sniper/Bow. Just putting this up here, in case you didn't know this.

To the OP, about him not getting his choice mods. The mod drops weren't RNG based, but gave you them based on which you got. The first level was Rifle/Pistol, followed by Rifle/Pistol/Shotgun, followed bye Rifle/Pistol/Shotgun/Sniper, and ending in Rifle/Pistol/Shotgun/Sniper/Bow. Just putting this up here, in case you didn't know this.

oh though they where rng thx

You are incorrect. It's actually the opposite. You can have/own multiple accounts (assuming they are registered under different E-mails), however sharing an account between multiple users (no matter the circumstance) is forbidden.

End-User License Agreement, and Terms of Service. They are essentially the rules for using a product--in this case Warframe.

It shouldn't have to be said, but you should never give out your login details to anyone, no matter the reason. Additionally, DE staff will never ask you for your login information as they can access your account details on their end.

let me say this again we DONT SHARE ACCOUNTS THIS WAS LAST DITCH EFFORT

whats a EULA and TOS

End User License Agreement and Terms Of Service, basically the BS that everyone skips through when they install a program, but click the checkbox that says you read it.

let me say this again we DONT SHARE ACCOUNTS THIS WAS LAST DITCH EFFORT

The reason/excuse doesn't matter. The fact is you logged onto someone else's account, which is prohibited. Openly saying so is taking the risk that an administrator sees your post and looks into your account.

Don't blame me if some sort of action is taken against your account.

The reason/excuse doesn't matter. The fact is you logged onto someone else's account, which is prohibited. Openly saying so is taking the risk that an administrator sees your post and looks into your account.

Don't blame me if some sort of action is taken against your account.

why is this wrong i have done it with other games and nothing has happend he gave me full athorisation and it was the first time i was EVER on

why is this wrong i have done it with other games and nothing has happend he gave me full athorisation and it was the first time i was EVER on

So what you're saying is, if you killed a man and got away with it, you wouldn't have broken the law?

Your friend also violated the EULA/TOS by giving you "authorization' to log onto their account.

It's wrong because it's against the rules laid out by DE. Point is you broke a rule. Don't come crying to the forums if action is taken against your account.

Article 3, Paragraph 2 of the Terms of Service:

By creating an Account or otherwise using the Service, you represent that you are at least age 18 and agree to these Terms of Use, or that you are over 13 years of age and your parent(s) or legal guardian has read and agreed to these Terms of Use, and you understand and agree that we are relying upon that representation in allowing you to use the Service. Only one person may use an Account.

Violation of any clause of the Terms of Service may result in having your account banned.

And seeing as how you did agree to the Terms of Service, saying that "you didn't know it was against the rules" is not an excuse.

Edited by Letter13

So what you're saying is, if you killed a man and got away with it, you wouldn't have broken the law?

Holy smokes, cool it with the comparative nonsense there.

@Zasca: Letter13 is not, in any way, shape or form, an official representative of DE. As long no one from DE approaches you, you have nothing to worry about.

Holy smokes, cool it with the comparative nonsense there.

@Zasca: Letter13 is not, in any way, shape or form, an official representative of DE. As long no one from DE approaches you, you have nothing to worry about.

thx man i dont see the big deal at all i mean if your grandma needed a fence builded in an hour because the painters where coming i would rush over there asap and thats all it was

Your friend also violated the EULA/TOS by giving you "authorization' to log onto their account.

It's wrong because it's against the rules laid out by DE. Point is you broke a rule. Don't come crying to the forums if action is taken against your account.

Article 3, Paragraph 2 of the Terms of Service:

Violation of any clause of the Terms of Service may result in having your account banned.

And seeing as how you did agree to the Terms of Service, saying that "you didn't know it was against the rules" is not an excuse.

its done and saying i killed a man? -__- like i said above help people if your freind asks you to be a dude you don't go 'nah man i cant it violates article 3 paragraph 2 of the terms of service" simple rule of life man: HOMIES HELP HOMIES ALWAYS and if you dont follow that rule.... UNACEPTABLE!!!