Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

-(PS4)- * Silent No Haki Clan * Is Now Recruiting, Global Clan, Been around for 4 years. ( Rank 10 Shadow Clan ) Looking for matured players. 18+ MR 5 minimum requirement. -0% clan tax- [Alliance Events & Prizes] *Part of the Mithras Alliance*

(PSN)ZeroXel

• 2 weeks later...

Join while slots last, 30 days inactivity. Better than any other big clans. Small and efficient, Helpful and firm with our goals. Very active and have a very good hierarchy of leads to help thru the game. 

**NOTE PLS READ THE RULES BEFORE JOINING, AGE DOES NOT MATTER BUT MATURITY DOES** 

• 4 weeks later...

Join while slots last, 30 days inactivity. Better than any other big clans. Small and efficient, Helpful and firm with our goals. Very active and have a very good hierarchy of leads to help thru the game. 

**NOTE PLS READ THE RULES BEFORE JOINING, AGE DOES NOT MATTER BUT MATURITY DOES** 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
16 hours ago, (PS4)ZeroXel said:

Recruiting Drive coming up!!!

Please invite me I replied to your psn message so if you didn't get it I said 

I live in the usa

Yes I have a mic

I've played for about 2 years

And I'm wanting to play with people who don't discriminate against new players and veterans

So please send me an invite

I’m looking to join a mature clan in warframe after giving up on D2. I’ve been a member of Dads if Destiny for years. Currently MR5 with regular daily hours, roughly 10pm-1am CET seven days a week.

Do you have a discord server?

Edited by (PS4)lotAballs

• 2 weeks later...