Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why can't we enter the simulacrum from our orbiters?

Legion-Shields

I like testing my stuff in the simulacrum and going to symaris every time I want to do so is kind of a pain.

It makes sense to have it in our orbiters since we bought it from symaris with our standing and it would be such a nice quality of life improvement as well.

You could place it on the left side by the stairs going to the lowest level. Mirrored from the relic refiner.

Personally I see no reason not to implement this, but let me hear what you think!

Fluff-wise: Simaris maintains the Simulacrum in his room aboard the relays - thats why. The captures we perform for him are to help him populate *his* simulated Sanctuary of data. When we use it, we're simply borrowing *his* construct. We didnt buy the Simulacrum, just a key to access it.

Likely, our ship would require at least enough space to mimic his room and most likely his presence as well, to use the Simulacrum there.

Mechanic-wise: its another reason to keep Relays a useful item and keep them relevant. If we could access Relay assets directly from the ship - who would ever bother going to them?

Edited by Mavor

8 hours ago, (Xbox One)Cash201293 said:

Don’t know how it’s a pain ever since we got Arsenal added to the simulacrum. Atleast we don’t have to leave everytime we wonna test different weapons/frame etc etc

The only thing missing is the ability to level up mods in there (sometimes i try to fill in the mod points and all i have is either a rank 0 or maxed ones)