Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inconsistent Mesa Devil Ranger colors / general tennogen customization feedback

(PSN)HarigeVINCE

The way Mesa's Devil Ranger skin's colors are distributed between primary, secondary, tertiary and accents isn't consistent at all, this creates problems when trying to combine different items from different skins.

Usually the 'accents' are the metallic parts, but on this skin it's secondary... When trying to combine the skin with my other tennogen helmet it gets really ugly because of this, while a consistent color distribution would have fit perfectly! (I've tested this)

So I propose to have a look at this and switch:

Secondary to accents (mettalic parts)

Tertiary to secondary

Accents to tertiary

Why bother? Because selling multiple tennogen skins for one look = more grofit and better fashionframe, while people who use just one skin won't be harmed at all. And I don't think this is a very big deal to patch honestly...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

With more and more tennogen coming out it gets harder to customize when you want to combine different skins/helmets while sharing the same color distribution (primary, secondary,...)

Maybe this is just part of a bigger problem, and we should be able to color helmets seperately from the body, like we can now color syandanas seperately from other attachments?